New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ganon ba yun?? eh bakit buo pa rin siningil nang dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    not necessarily ... because when your car was registered, LTO did not charge 3 whole years ... possibly 2.5 years lang in your case ... they charge only the "covered" months ... in quarterly increments

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    not necessarily ... because when your car was registered, LTO did not charge 3 whole years ... possibly 2.5 years lang in your case ... they charge only the "covered" months ... in quarterly increments
    they also charge me the whole amount, but i knew it beforehand, bec they told me that lugi ako if I chose ending number "5"...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    ganon ba yun?? eh bakit buo pa rin siningil nang dealer?
    because all dealers are suckers

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    they also charge me the whole amount, but i knew it beforehand, bec they told me that lugi ako if I chose ending number "5"...
    and most LTO outlets are suckkers too!

but note that if the covered months turned out to be greater than 2.75 years (33 months), then they charge you 3 whole years ... kasi nga quarterly ang cut-off nila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi guys, does this mean I have to register my car this coming August end 2008 since I registered my car last 20 December 2005?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you plan to transfer ownership and register at the same time, would you need to pay the amount stated in the new OR plus the amount in the new CR or just pay the OR amount?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    OT but in a way relevant topic...

May alam ba kayo na reliable "facilitator" ng car registration renewal? Preferably yung pwede pick-up service. TIA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
    OT but in a way relevant topic...

May alam ba kayo na reliable "facilitator" ng car registration renewal? Preferably yung pwede pick-up service. TIA

http://mitsulancerph.net/forums/YaBB...1204086656/0#0

try to contact erik, trustworthy yan and highly recommended.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    up and bump ko lang to mga paps!

magkano po kaya abutin ng car registration....city 2008 po ang auto...without penalty po....thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Anyone know a good "facilitator" I just don't want the hassle of going thru registration. Thanks!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Car Registration