New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Hi

Hope you can give Mapfre Insular a try.

For CTPL, fixed at P560 only, and if you need compre insurance, just email me the CR and I can give you a quote. If you get your insurance from me, regardless if CTPL and/or compre, can scan your vehicle for free, using Autel Maxisys MS906 diagnostic scanner. I just hope you're within Pasig area for the scan. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Thanks will contact nica as well

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed.Autel View Post
    Hi

Hope you can give Mapfre Insular a try.

For CTPL, fixed at P560 only, and if you need compre insurance, just email me the CR and I can give you a quote. If you get your insurance from me, regardless if CTPL and/or compre, can scan your vehicle for free, using Autel Maxisys MS906 diagnostic scanner. I just hope you're within Pasig area for the scan. Thanks.
    nice offer bro
    btw yun scanner mo, kaya airbag and power steering?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nice offer bro
    I reckon it does SRS, ABS, & more. The lil Autel Autolink we use has those, too.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nice offer bro
    Yes. Naka detect ung Autel ng circuit problem sa airbag ng Vios (B0101) after napalitan sya after an accident. This won't be noticed either by the owner or mechanic, only a scanner can. PS electrical issues can be detected as well, basta monitored ng ECU, but cannot detect mechanical faults (belt slippage, air in reservoir, low fluid level and the like).

Overall scan time usually takes 5 minutes. If I were to compare, the doctor won't be able to diagnose a patient completely just by consultation, but must undergo a medical scan to accurately pinpoint all sickness signs.
    ms906.jpg

6. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    In house pinaka hassle free. I just submit the docs at the casa and then I'll leave the car when it's approved na. My participation is P2k ever since.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Sana all ganun sir. Sa may casa kasi ng Suzuki Taytay tamad yung naghahandle ng insurance claims umabot ng 4 months yung sa friend ko. huhu nakakayamot.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567