New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Competitive na rin pala ang MAPFRE, FPG at Malayan, dati yan ang tops sa highest premium. Do you negotiate with agents?Even now when I check rates at iChoose or Moneymax, they always turn out to be the more expensive options.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I got mine through Nica, PhilBritish.
    +63 932 211 4437

Claims is very easy!

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I got mine through Nica, PhilBritish.
    +63 932 211 4437

Claims is very easy!

sa kanya narin nako kuha car insurance forever LOL

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    sa kanya narin nako kuha car insurance forever LOL
    Baka kay Archerfish lang yung easy claims. Alam mo naman yan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed.Autel View Post
    ]
    I've heard that submission of requirements are hassle free for mapfre, according to a friend who claimed a couple of times already. I hope you can post your number.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Baka kay Archerfish lang yung easy claims. Alam mo naman yan.
    You must be referring to another person!
    Car Insurance choices

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Sorry if OOT, but would like to ask the experts here.
    Is it true that the insurance company would charge participation fee per panel be be repaired? Nahulugan kasi ng mangoes yun car while in the parking lot, broke the windshield and dented some panels, and the one in charge sa insurance sa Toyota said I need to pay 15k participation fee! I said that’s too much, that’s almost the price of an entire policy! Sabi nya per panel daw kasi ang charge. I said as far as I know, fixed ang participation fee. I am using their inhouse insurance. This is a Rav4 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rd81 View Post
    Is it true that the insurance company would charge participation fee per panel be be repaired? Nahulugan kasi ng mangoes yun car while in the parking lot, broke the windshield and dented some panels, and the one in charge sa insurance sa Toyota said I need to pay 15k participation fee! I said that’s too much, that’s almost the price of an entire policy! Sabi nya per panel daw kasi ang charge. I said as far as I know, fixed ang participation fee. I am using their inhouse insurance. This is a Rav4 2018.

That's not true. It's per incident/accident

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's not true. It's per incident/accident

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Right, but in my case with Charter Pinggan, they charged me double, and there was even a plastic trim that they didn't replace. I didn't bother renewing my insurance from them. I paid almost 19,000 Pesos back then.

Previously with CGIC, I only paid the participation fee and nothing else. The damages were the front wheel and one panel. However, they charge a hefty price. For a three year old car, they are charging about 35,000 Pesos.

With the one I have right now, Nica of PhilBritish, I have two panels damaged plus the rear wheel. I only paid the participation fee plus the one charged by the dealership, which is expensive, and I forgot what's it called, deductible or something. Overall cost is almost 10,000 Pesos.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by rd81 View Post

Better check your insurance policy. It should be participation fee per incident if this is not the case then don't get insurance from them.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast