New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    What factors should we consider in choosing the best comprehensive insurance for a brand new car? I have seen online * ecomparamo.com that AFPGEN is the lowest, but other choices have additional services included such as the alternative transpo allowance. Also, if you're a government employee or have an immediate relative who is an employee or retiree, the GSIS offers a much lower fee.. Thus, the question. TIA for any suggestions, comments and opinions.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Aside from checking the benefits and costs, check also ease of claim, e.g. may mga insurance companies na mabusisi ang proseso sa claims

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mylesvv79 View Post
    What factors should we consider in choosing the best comprehensive insurance for a brand new car? I have seen online * ecomparamo.com that AFPGEN is the lowest, but other choices have additional services included such as the alternative transpo allowance. Also, if you're a government employee or have an immediate relative who is an employee or retiree, the GSIS offers a much lower fee.. Thus, the question. TIA for any suggestions, comments and opinions.

For brand new car, better get the casa accredited insurance company. Expensive by a few thousand but filing a claim is easier and faster.
    Some insurance are cheaper but filing a claim is more stressful than applying a car loan.
    Some casa will not release the unit not until the repair cost is fully paid by the insurance company.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    For brand new car, better get the casa accredited insurance company. Expensive by a few thousand but filing a claim is easier and faster.
    Some insurance are cheaper but filing a claim is more stressful than applying a car loan.
    Some casa will not release the unit not until the repair cost is fully paid by the insurance company.
    Not in Ucpb gen insurance... i was able to claim my insurance through email and phone call... i insured in ucpb cebu branch and i had my car repaired in bohol with no problem... fast and easy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pioneer insurance and philipine-british assurance company (pbac) have been very convenient to deal with. quick and hassle free claiming processes in our experience.

i've used pioneer insurance's free towing service twice over the years when my car had fits and just last may pbac delivered w/ flying colors when our suv had a fender bender. sila pa ang nag-follow-up sa akin to ask if the repair was moving smoothly.

these 2 companies may not be that known but i think they're trying to compensate by providing excellent service to gain more clients via word of mouth from satisfied customers like me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mylesvv79 View Post

If you meant, ecomparemo.com, that sound really good as well. I went through their entire website since your given website doesn't exist. And I impressed what's all I found.

Well, firstly, a lot of people really today are interested in having the best comprehensive car insurance coverage available, but aren't sure how to do that. So we and you have to learn as much as you and we can about the subject, so that we can avoid mistakes or make any necessary adjustments. Thus, give time to break and read here Car Insurance Philippines – Top Providers, Best Quotes 218 which is designed to help you do just that. I just read this and it seems like, you have now the solution on your end.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Not in Ucpb gen insurance... i was able to claim my insurance through email and phone call... i insured in ucpb cebu branch and i had my car repaired in bohol with no problem... fast and easy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bro pumunta ka lang ba sa branch nila?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ bro contact mo si nica nhice
    Tsikiteer din yan. Maybe she can help you w/ your insurance concerns

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ bro contact mo si nica nhice
    Tsikiteer din yan. Maybe she can help you w/ your insurance concerns

mapfre yata sya bro eh, last option ko kasi mapfre at the moment hehehe
    ucpb
    charter ping
    bpi ms
    standard
    mapfre

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    mapfre yata sya bro eh, last option ko kasi mapfre at the moment hehehe
    ucpb
    charter ping
    bpi ms
    standard
    mapfre
    May phil british assurance co ( pbac ) din siya bro. Worth checking out since may experience na din ako w/ them & maganda ang kinalabasan.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast