New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Brand new hyundai eon GL or suzuki alto.. Yan sobra basic

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    pwede ka mag alto... 369k lang ang alto standard... yan, proven pa sa indian roads..

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    hyundai eon

250k dp more or less 5k lang monthly mo for 5 years.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by broundsound View Post
    thank's for the help guys. by the way i just want to use it for basic transportation purpose. and i don't need a new one right now kc nag aaral pa lang ako mag drive. maybe the first thing i have to consider is the maintenance since i have zero knowledge about car maintenance. can you recommend a sedan na madali lang i maintain at hindi magastos sa gas. and of couse nasa 200-250k lng. thanks.
    I'd go with the newest car you can get for your budget. Some other good cars would be the N16 Sentra/Exalta 1.6, City Type-Z VTi, and some earlier ZZ Altis's and ES Civic's.

If you want a more fuel efficient midsize sedan, best to get the late 90s - early 2000s Accord VTi 2.0M/T. Now that's fast, comfortable, respectable, and still reasonably thrifty.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    salamat sa reply. actualy the two choices that i mentioned was offered to me through financing. i guess hindi maganda ung dalawang choices ko.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hindi naman sa pangit, they just don't conform to your requirements. The Cefiro for one is a very nice car, if you don't mind the fuel consumption, especially in manual form.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12