New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    I’ve got a 2006 Civic that I’m helping a friend with, She thought she had a bad alternator but I noticed her amp was staying on after the car was off (explaining her having to jump start her vehicle every morning.) So, I looked into it and for some reason after the car was off I was still getting 12v out of the remote wire from the line out converter. However whoever wired it before me left a mess, all radio harness wires are butt connected and a L whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerloginOC is connected in the mess, don’t know if it’s hooked up properly. I ended up cutting the remote wire off the LOC and re wire the remote wire with a fuse tap off the radio fuse. This fixed the power drain issue. However, after doing this, The subs “hit” when accelerating in drive. Any ideas? I’ve been installing subs and reading this sub for years, never had anything like it. I’ll post a video of what’s going on in the comments and below

issue solved!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyStark View Post
    I’ve got a 2006 Civic that I’m helping a friend with, She thought she had a bad alternator but I noticed her amp was staying on after the car was off (explaining her having to jump start her vehicle every morning.) So, I looked into it and for some reason after the car was off I was still getting 12v out of the remote wire from the line out converter. However whoever wired it before me left a mess, all radio harness wires are butt connected and a L whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerloginOC is connected in the mess, don’t know if it’s hooked up properly. I ended up cutting the remote wire off the LOC and re wire the remote wire with a fuse tap off the radio fuse. This fixed the power drain issue. However, after doing this, The subs “hit” when accelerating in drive. Any ideas? I’ve been installing subs and reading this sub for years, never had anything like it. I’ll post a video of what’s going on in the comments and below

issue solved!!
    so how was the issue solved?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12