New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    2005 Toyota Revo VX240d/ SR diesel. IMHO although it is old compared to advie and crosswind. it is wider than advie and more comfortable to drive than crosswind.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Even my Corolla can dive to 4km/L in a bad week of Metro Manila traffic.
    kase, the portions na when traffic is not moving, that's 0 km/li

*ts, adventure nga will fit your budget. . .try visiting psbank's repossessed car lot in manggahan, pasig, baka me makita ka. . .ingat lang and scrutinize lang maigi ang unit bago decide na bilhin

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    TS just watch out for 2nd hand "Ondoy Cars" there's still a lot of them hanging around where owners are more than willing to sell at significantly lower value than FMV... They will be a pain in the neck come fixing time...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    Exactly....

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Can the TS afford those vehicles posted above with a price tag of 1.37M and 950K?

But the MS would be nice. Starex GRX for 500K? Nah... I don't think he can get one, the lowest price I saw was around 560K, but if can still find one at 500K that would be nice.

For practical questions, Do you really need the power of Starex GRX if the advie or crosswinds is just enough even though its underpowered, it can still bring you from point A to B.
    Pardon my ignorance, which one will I get better mileage: starex which is a van and a rav 4 which is a compact suv?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    TS just watch out for 2nd hand "Ondoy Cars" there's still a lot of them hanging around where owners are more than willing to sell at significantly lower value than FMV... They will be a pain in the neck come fixing time...
    Thanks for the advise! How do I know if its an Ondoy car?

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post

*ts, adventure nga will fit your budget. . .try visiting psbank's repossessed car lot in manggahan, pasig, baka me makita ka. . .ingat lang and scrutinize lang maigi ang unit bago decide na bilhin
    Thanks! But I read somewhere in this forum that it is not advisable to buy repossessed cars from banks because owners usually abuse the cars if they know it is going to be repossessed

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    2005 Toyota Revo VX240d/ SR diesel. IMHO although it is old compared to advie and crosswind. it is wider than advie and more comfortable to drive than crosswind.
    what do you mean it is older than advie or crosswind? Does it mean that i can buy a later model of an adview or crosswind for the same price of a 2005 toyota revo?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    500K, 2nd hand, 5-7 people, AUV or SUV.....add natin 5 years old or younger model (2005 onwards)

Toyota Avanza
    Suzuki APV
    Isuzu Crosswind
    Mitsubishi Adventure

Worried about Ondoy? Use mo 500K for down payment of a new car. Sure ka na hindi na Ondoy yung mabibili mo. Plus bago pa!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That is very tricky, lalo na pag na detail na inside and out...

Quote Originally Posted by carvirgin View Post
    Thanks for the advise! How do I know if its an Ondoy car?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Car afficionados wear your thinking cap!