New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    if you trust that much your mechanic and do what he said but buying again a second hand you'll end up again on the same situation now in a short time period,just buy new one and depends on your budget, so many new SUV that you can choose right now in the market,good luck and the choose the best one...........

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pagawa mo na lang bro... pag bumili ka ng brand new na financing after nabayaran mo na yun ay new expenses naman sa mga piyesa na papalitan so tuloy-tuloy ang gastos mo. back to square one ka.

SHARING IS CARING.....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gas pala yon Revo nila. Kung makaya kuha ka na lang bago. The diesels are more of a keeper for me.

Don't get a second-hand vehicle unless its a well-kept Crosswind.
    Matipid, subok na, at mura maintenance.

Seriously, take everything into account. From the looks of it, you don't get to travel much in your Revo (approx. 9,000km/year). 30 thousand pesos seems for me more than enough for the needed repairs.
    Last edited by Gerbo; August 25th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so you want to spend 500K on a new used car, so you can save money by not spending 20K on your current used car? but what guarantee do we have that the new arrival is in truly better shape than the current garage occupant? unless the revo is about to crack into two equal parts, i'd stick to it..
    btw, newer models may have more expensive equivalent parts than the older model's..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Buying second hand SUV or keep maintaining revo