New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi sabi e mahal ang maintenance ng muX?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMBA View Post
    Hi. Im planning to buy an SUV car. Siguro ang budget ko ay Php. 2M below. Ano bang masa-suggest nyong brand and model. What I want is a QUALITY car na hindi pahirapang mag-maintain. Pwedeng used SUV pero hindi yung gamit na gamit and pwede din brand new SUV.

Thanks.
    For 2M, you can get a decent pre-owned Toyota Prado or Pajero BK, or add 200 or 300k to your budget, you can have a 2.4 brand new Ford Explorer

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang TOTL Everest just below 2M, quality na quality yan. Kung resale value naman ang habol, Fortuner na though slightly above 2M na siya ngayon.

For 2nd hand, if for keeps, I'd suggest a LWB Santa Fe, assuming that you can find one. No problem with parts since there is a healthy population on the streets and the engine has been in the market long and is still one of the best in its class. It is definitely more refined than its ladder-framed classmates.

Kung bago ang sasakyan, wala naman halos pinapaayos besides routine maintenance so more or less patas lang naman ang mga yan. Dun na nagkakatalo kapag luma na at may kailangan na palitan na piyesa. Pero matagal tagal pa yun. If you follow routine maintenance, first 5 years or so of the car are basically worry free. Even longer if you take good care of it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    simba posted his thread a year ago.
    i wonder, what did he end up buying?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    MU-X or Montero

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123