New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ang sakit sa ulo mamili ano? kahit ako napa isip sa choices mo. hehe

so.. Navarra or Strada. D*mn ang hirap talaga

yung Navarra, di ako namamahalan. maganda naman ang features nung 4X2 eh. Mags lang talaga hindi magandang tingnan. parang.. [SIZE=1]bakla [/SIZE] meron ka nang fender flares.

Strada naman, kung GLS 4X4 kukunin mo (yan talaga highly recommended, 5 stars ratings nyan sa Motioncars) sulit ka na dyan (downside is, walang ABS) yung features nyan at nung GLS Sport halos pareho na.

kung ako bibili, Strada na. madali naman mabuhay sa kotseng walang ABS eh, at minsan nasa driver na rin yan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually Strada na talaga ako eh almost... Ang mahal lang talaga ng PMS nya! Pwede ko din ipa gawa sa labas yung maintenance para mas tipid pero syempre bye bye warranty and after reading several Strada threads its not a perfect vehicle may mga sakit din so I might need that warranty!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're going for work/personal use, the Ranger or D-Max is probably your best bet. The base level D-Max is ugly, but it (apparently, from talking to the salespeople) uses the 4JA1 (not the B1), which gives it horrible highway performance but stellar fuel economy and the ability to drink bunker fuel and last 300,000 kilometers without an issue.

The base Ranger gets a more powerful turbodiesel 2.5 and owners of old ones (even those I've talked to off-line) swear by them. The suspension is set up for load carrying, the shock absorbers give great body control and the ride isn't all that bad from the front seat (the rear is stiff... but it's better than our Crosswind...).

-

But it seems you're going more for personal / work use... so the Strada is probably your best bet at the moment. The price for the base CRDi unit is incredible, actually.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're going for work/personal use, the Ranger or D-Max is probably your best bet. The base level D-Max is ugly, but it (apparently, from talking to the salespeople) uses the 4JA1 (not the B1), which gives it horrible highway performance but stellar fuel economy and the ability to drink bunker fuel and last 300,000 kilometers without an issue.

The base Ranger gets a more powerful turbodiesel 2.5 and owners of old ones (even those I've talked to off-line) swear by them. The suspension is set up for load carrying, the shock absorbers give great body control and the ride isn't all that bad from the front seat (the rear is stiff... but it's better than our Crosswind...).

-

But it seems you're going more for personal / work use... so the Strada is probably your best bet at the moment. The price for the base CRDi unit is incredible, actually.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    try considering safety and the best pickup club as two of your decision..both trucks are good, so good luck sir.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sir Can you give figures as to how much is a typical PMS for Navara?
    Sir im not sure if the 4X2 & 4X4 variant have the same PMS cost.. I spend 5K using fully synthetic oil

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's not so bad... Mga ganun lang din spent ko sa Santa Fe for its 10K PMS...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Buying a pick-up! (Yep you heard me right)