New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pikapika2501 View Post
    some say it's impossible. pero join me na lang malay nyo
    I know some, nagawa yun. kaya nga wishing rin ako. wala namang mawawala eh.
    Then just ask these "some", do it, then share your experience and the name of the SA you've transacted with.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    forgiveness to everyone. Nasabi ko lang naman views ko, im into constructive conversation lang.

...someone had cited that he had bought mitsubishi FB and was able to acquire it with the plate. all the stress to the dealer. good job. so, i'm not the only one who had done this.

isa pa, ang badtrip naman talaga is the LTO. ang situation that i know is, pinapahirapan LTO ang processing ng rehistro lalo't dealer's liason officer ang trumatrabaho. Nag aantay ng lagay. ngayon, some dealers gave those papers to the owner para sila ang humarap sa LTO, then saka nafoforce ang buyers :-( come to think of it, we already paid huge amount, how come we're still doing the dirty work given we already paid for it in the agreements na sila bahala sa paper works.

Regardless of who to blame, i just wanted to say na it's the Dealer's task now. I'm just trying to squeeze what I'm going to pay soon. and I need a new car asap.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    name of the SA you've transacted with.
    Chief. Pasensya. I won't say it. First, I'm not connected to the person who helped me transact with the SA. Second, ofcourse, pag pyepyestahan sya and he'll have to deny this process and ako rin maiipit.

To anyone who can help me out, please feel free to ping me the detail of our probable SA that could help.

Thanks in Advance, and I mean no offense to anyone and everyone.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    I know a case na bumili nang mitsu L300 Fb. Ok na lahat. Nandun na unit bayad na din nya dp. Ok na bank. Problem was the plates. Hindi nya kinuha yun unit until may plaka na. Ayaw nya pirmahan yun papers na accept na yun unit. Yun ang nag trigger nang fast track processing nang plate nya. 3weeks lumabas yun plaka. Na puwersa yun dealership at ahente. Hahaha
    ginawa din yan ng uncle ko. bought a toyota. paid for evertyhing but refused delivery and get the unit until after the plates arrive.

ayun the car took up space sa lot ng toyota. a few weeks later may plaka na at naiuwi nya din

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sa totoo lang dapat required na may plate na kasi upon release sa customer. Sa ganun mapwepwersa talaga dealers.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *Sirkosero: Kumusta naman Sir pagkadeliver ni car? Baka naman komo prepaid na eh, in less than pristine condition na...

But I like the idea of the TS et al... if only it can be really done.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pikapika2501 View Post
    May tinatawag na PO or Purchase Order. Ang simple analogy nyan is Catering Business. Pag sila nag service sa isang company, service first, then a couple of weeks or months, kukunin mo yung checke sa office nila. saka mo pwedeng e-Deposit.

With cars are the same. Ang arrangement, sila pupunta sa company mo, dadalhin nila Demo unit. pag nagustuhan mo, PO, Plus special arrangements like having a Plaka and paying a 10% down.

Sad to say, di nila inooffer yan sa Non-Company. Kasi nakakalusot naman sila. Ginagawa na nilang standard yan, pero its adjustable talaga.
    one big difference between cars and catering... hindi mabilis mapanis ang kotse. and... i do not know of any caterer, who stretches its installment plan to over a year..

10% down, then 90% for full pay... what for? just plunk down the entire 100%. may kaunting discount ka diyan, kahit papano..

companies buy many cars in one deal.. i'm sure they will also offer you their fleet sale deal, but only if you buy a dozen cars in one deal..

no discrimination? only if you, just like the company, buy a dozen cars in one shot.

bottom line.. all men are created equal.. but some are more equal than others.
    you want discount? well, toyota takes pains so as to ensure that "discounts" be more or less uniform among its varied customers..

have fun.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 18th, 2015 at 01:38 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pwede naman yan, pero only for fleet purchases, i.e. taxi companies, government agencies, etc.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by janalla View Post
    *Sirkosero: Kumusta naman Sir pagkadeliver ni car? Baka naman komo prepaid na eh, in less than pristine condition na...

brand new condition pa din kasi di naman nya nireceive yung actual kotse

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by janalla View Post

Mapipilitan silang ilabas yun plate sir para kunin nyo na yun kotse kasi pag nasa kanila pa unit hindi pa considered sold po dahil wala pang acceptance sa buyer and liable sila sa unit nyo until you accept it. Anything bad happens po sa kotse papalitan nila yan if you refuse to accept it. Mas aalagaan nila yan sir. Kahit magasgasan lang yan at ayaw nyo na tanggapin no choice sila but to replace it sir.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123