New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 205
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,507
    #171
    Usually sinasabi na dapat secondhand car kasi mababangga mo rin naman.

    Eh pag brand new covered naman yan ng insurance. Same lang bayad whether matotal wreck mo or magasgasan mo lang. For a typical sub-1M car nasa 4k ang participation which is fair tuition for you to learn from.

    Also, bnew cars have far less things breaking down. Not everyone wants to be mechanically-inclined - vast majority of people aren't passionate with cars so di nila gusto matuto. Mas gusto nila yung hindi nasisira, at kung masira man, madali ipagawa.

    That's why super mas mabenta ang low-down bnew cars vs secondhand cars even if they're cheaper.

    Best-case scenario is to buy a 1-3 year old car which is practically brand new but much cheaper. But even then, most buyers don't want the hassle of looking for a good deal pa. At least sa showroom, straightforward.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #172
    Quote Originally Posted by stabot View Post
    Hi im planning to buy a car. my options are Toyota wigo automatic, Hyundai Eon, and Suzuki Swift.

    i prefer 2nd hand kasi beginner lang ako. pero okay lang din ang brand new basta di lalagpas ng 650k.

    yan ang napili kong cars kasi yan lang kakasya sa harap ng bahay namin.

    pwede ba kayo mag recommend ng iba pa? kasi limited lang ang alam ko sa cars. thank you.
    Right now, madaming may big discounts. Normally, I would suggest yung 1-2 year old car para mabawasan ang malaking depreciation. Pero sa laki ng discounts ng ibang dealerships, baka patas na sa 1-2 year old 2nd hand ang presyo. Ang alam kong malaking discount yung Mirage at Almera. But definitely Almera between the two.

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    732
    #173
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Right now, madaming may big discounts. Normally, I would suggest yung 1-2 year old car para mabawasan ang malaking depreciation. Pero sa laki ng discounts ng ibang dealerships, baka patas na sa 1-2 year old 2nd hand ang presyo. Ang alam kong malaking discount yung Mirage at Almera. But definitely Almera between the two.

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    Pag 1-2 year old cars, dapat icash na, no? di ba mas mahal ang financing kapag second hand cars?

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,507
    #174
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Pag 1-2 year old cars, dapat icash na, no? di ba mas mahal ang financing kapag second hand cars?
    Higher interest for secondhand cars vs bnew cars but if you're just taking out a 3-year loan, mas mura pa rin kumuha ng secondhand car.

    Cash is king of course but not all have cash.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3
    #175
    hi, i can finally avail my companyís car plan with a 900k budget. iím choosing between honda city 2021 RS (magdadagdag nalang) or a 2nd hand 2019 civic. any thoughts?

    open for suggestions on other models too. iím currently using a 2009 altis AT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #176
    Quote Originally Posted by jedidrs View Post
    hi, i can finally avail my company’s car plan with a 900k budget. i’m choosing between honda city 2021 RS (magdadagdag nalang) or a 2nd hand 2019 civic. any thoughts?

    open for suggestions on other models too. i’m currently using a 2009 altis AT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd rather get the Geely Coolray. They have discounts now so its within your 900k budget.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,678
    #177
    Quote Originally Posted by jedidrs View Post
    hi, i can finally avail my companyís car plan with a 900k budget. iím choosing between honda city 2021 RS (magdadagdag nalang) or a 2nd hand 2019 civic. any thoughts?

    open for suggestions on other models too. iím currently using a 2009 altis AT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How far can you go to for dagdag na lang? This is so we can list all the possible cars which you max budget can avail...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3
    #178
    Quote Originally Posted by jedidrs View Post
    hi, i can finally avail my companyís car plan with a 900k budget. iím choosing between honda city 2021 RS (magdadagdag nalang) or a 2nd hand 2019 civic. any thoughts?

    open for suggestions on other models too. iím currently using a 2009 altis AT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i was actually considering this and the MG ZS but my folks are still biased against chinese cars, just to save time on the argument iím leaning towards the more mainstream brands here in PH


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3
    #179
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    How far can you go to for dagdag na lang? This is so we can list all the possible cars which you max budget can avail...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the additional 150k on the city RS is my max and thereís really no more room for any other given the budget constraints... i really wanted the kia seltos, but itís too out of budget


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    365
    #180
    Quote Originally Posted by jedidrs View Post
    the additional 150k on the city RS is my max and there’s really no more room for any other given the budget constraints... i really wanted the kia seltos, but it’s too out of budget
    Kia Stonic, baby brother ng Seltos.

Tags for this Thread

Buying my first car in 2020