New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^Agree. That could be for their own benefit. Sweet deal, but remember, if you will be patronizing a criminal, then you will be equally liable come crunch time. My take is stay away.

Pero kung matigas ulo mo, try to ask some of their old 'customers'. Verify if the illegal can be legalized legitimately.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bayona View Post
    Ang kausap ko po is taga-customs mismo. I am doing some verifications too. I asked them to send their IDs.

It's a Honda Civic 2013 1.8S MT * 350k.
    If I were the customs guy, and I know that there won't be any problems with the car. I'd buy it myself for 350k and easily flip it for 500k. I won't be offering it to you.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    If I were the customs guy, and I know that there won't be any problems with the car. I'd buy it myself for 350k and easily flip it for 500k. I won't be offering it to you.
    maybe the customs guy already bought it for 200K, and he's flipping it to TS for 350K..
    but i'd still be worried about the legalities and the taxes involved..
    the fact that the 350K is less than half of the B/N price, suggests some handkerchiefs...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe the customs guy already bought it for 200K, and he's flipping it to TS for 350K..
    but i'd still be worried about the legalities and the taxes involved..
    the fact that the 350K is less than half of the B/N price, suggests some handkerchiefs...
    I'll flip it higher than 350k if it were me. Usual selling behavior, price it high and hintayin mo tawaran.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Ditto.

Nice analogy!

TS heads up lang naman, still ikaw yung kausap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    if it's too good to be true, BACK OUT.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Depende lahat sa papeles yan. I'd go for it basta malagyan ng papers.

Legal and manila plates. Kung tax paid and marerehistro ok lang.

Dala ka lang c/r sample na original para ma compare sa c/r na bibigay sayo para sure na hindi talahib.

Still I'll be very vigilant about it.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bayona View Post
    Ang kausap ko po is taga-customs mismo. I am doing some verifications too. I asked them to send their IDs.

It's a Honda Civic 2013 1.8S MT * 350k.
    The ID should be Navy Blue in color with the employee wearing a coat and tie for the male or coat and white blouse for the female. Indicated in front are the following:
    Republic of the Philippines
    Bureau of Customs

Name
    Plantilla Position
    Employee No.

Any ID with other markings (eg Special Operations Group/Task Force) after the Bureau of Customs Part is a fake.
    Any ID with "valid until..." denotes that the holder is a CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYEE (assuming that the previously stated markings are present in the ID)

NOTE TO THE TS: HINDI TAGA CUSTOMS YUNG KAUSAP MO. Why? Referring to your first post, hindi niya alam yng basic premise ng declaration... ANYTHING THAT IS NOT INDICATED IN THE BILL OF LADING/MANIFEST/IMPORT ENTRY AND ALL REQUIRED PERMITS/CLEARANCES FROM OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICES IS AN UNDECLARED CARGO.

HTH

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ang masaklap nyan pag nakuha mo na yung sasakyan at ginagamit mo na biglang may haharang sayo na mga pulis at sasabihing carnapped or nakuha sa illegal yung sasakyang dala mo. Pagkaka perahan ka na baka ipa impound pa yung sasakyan. Tama yung sinabi na bakit sayo ibibigay ng mura kung pwede naman nya ibenta ng mas mahal regardless kung sobrang baba ng presyo din nya nakuha.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ eh di masaya ang buhay kasi yung na save nga sa pangbili dun lang mapupunta sa fine hehehe.

Anyways, almost everyone is pointing out a possible red flag... Final decision is still with you... Good luck with that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast