The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yeah no need to use check

no need to even go to a bank

you can transfer money online from your account to another
    But it's more prudent to purchased with Manager's cheque, anyway your bank can waived the fee naman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yeah no need to use check

no need to even go to a bank

you can transfer money online from your account to another
    Isn't it there is a daily amount limit which can be transferred or purchased online? Or can it be removed? But so is your account's security.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you bank knows your transaction history hinde I report Yan sa AMLC as suspicious. Normal transaction Lang yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kruser View Post
    Will the Bureau of Internal Revenue be alarmed when you buy a car using cash? Considering your current income is small and just started working several months.
    To directly answer your question, it is NO. Unless ang binili mo is one of those luxury brands amounting to 3M or more per unit.
    Just ignore BIR and AMLA, proceedwith your transaction, and enjoy your new car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Bought a few things in cash (MC), cars and condo. No issues. As long as you don't have anything to hide, don't worry about it. It's your money, buy the car and enjoy it.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Madali naman makita yan ng BIR pag di nala register as assets mo yan. I always transact with direct cash and full payment but I never forget to declare it sa BIR mahirap nang magsisi. If you earn by honest means then wala naman dapat ikatakot. Ngayon, if you're one of those guys who are "open minded" and buy kuxury cars pero ang tax na binabayaran mo lang ay 10% then alam mo na. ;)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123