New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    cool. thanks for the heads up...
    one thing i never wanted is to be the guy whi gets suckered hehehe :D

so,a 600kpeso srp car will probably just cost about 420k in 3 yrs? am i right?

pero di naman sguro nasusunod ito ano? hehehe dami kasi ako nakikita na nagbebenta sa ads grabe kung magbigay ng price ng car nila hehehe presyong ginto :D

that is because second hand cars are sold via the wholesale price as i've mentioned earlier. wholesale price is definitely lower than the retail price and are influenced by several factors like the condition of the car, modifications made, the brand, the model, etc.

ang masakit lang, imho sa depreciation is pagka-inaamortize mo yung sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Good Day to All,
    Newbie po from Cebu... As for the moment I am working abroad and Im planning to buy my wife a car that's economical na magagamit nya as service sa office. I really had a bad experience when I bought my first car because It was "surplus" maganda lang sya for the first year after nun naglabasan na ang problems nya... good thing I was still able to dispose it. So now I would prefer brand new na lang. Any advice from you guys would be very helpful...Thanks and more power!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The thread is about BNEW cars, not 2nd hand. AFAIK, depreciation doesn't have anything to do with 2nd hand car prices, supply and demand yun. May tawad yung mga prices sa ads though -- alam ko anywhere from 15 to 50k -- just like some new cars kaya medyo mataas ang mga asking prices. Kung sobrang mura, mag-ingat na at baka na-total na yun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
buying a bnew car