New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Syempre alam natin comparing apples to oranges ang Revo at CRV. Compared to the Revo, the CRV has a more spacious 1st and 2nd row but a more cramped 3rd row. In terms of ride comfort, this particular CRV model has a stiffer suspension due to having a higher seating capacity, but still is more comfortable than the Revo. In terms of performance you get 86hp and 165Nm for the Revo and 150hp and 194Nm for the CRV. In terms of fuel consumption, the Revo gets the upper hand due to cheaper diesel fuel though the consumption rate is not very far off between the two. Maintenance-wise, pareho namang mura since gas yung isa at old school diesel yung isa. In terms of parts cost, mas mahal ng konti ang Honda pero widely available naman ang piyesa. In terms of durability and longevity, the Revo would have the upper hand though the CRV will serve you well for many years if you take good care of it. In terms of safety, the CRV has the full host of features like dual airbags, ABS/EBD and a modern crash structure. Yung Revo naman...

Did I miss anything?
    HAah thanks sir! Now i know the difference between the 2. haha. Mas advance tech ng crv kesa revo. Kaya mas maganda. Pwede na rin pang porma para cool tingnan haha xD

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carfinder00 View Post
    HAah thanks sir! Now i know the difference between the 2. haha. Mas advance tech ng crv kesa revo. Kaya mas maganda. Pwede na rin pang porma para cool tingnan haha xD
    Ayun. Basta huwag lang sobrang pinormahan nagiging baduy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456