New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=StockEngine;2549206]If you have the same scenario the nissan would yield around 8-9km/l Lifetime.

QUOTE]

After 2yrs of ownership, my lifetime FC is at 8.93kms/l. Spot on yung estimate mo sir.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wow after 2yrs heheheh. its going down hill from here as traffic congestion worsens...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Kaya po ba ng GX 1.3 ang pataas sa SUNGAY?
    mga lima yung nakasakay?

saka yung mga pataas sa parking ng SM malls.?
    Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Is this car equipped with catalytic converter? Can't seem to find it underneath (or in the manual..)
    ..and the generic OBD2 scanner (that works with Honda & Toyota) failed to communicate with this car, is this normal with the GX? Car is decent & reliable tho.. makes me wonder why it is so cheap in the used market

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Vai View Post
    Is this car equipped with catalytic converter? Can't seem to find it underneath (or in the manual..)
    ..and the generic OBD2 scanner (that works with Honda & Toyota) failed to communicate with this car, is this normal with the GX? Car is decent & reliable tho.. makes me wonder why it is so cheap in the used market
    kung makahanap ka sana ng version 1.5 obd2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234