New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yun ba yung bagong labas pa lang? If it is, then go for it forget deferring it (JOKE) No seriously, you mad the right call, di naman mawawala yan eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yun ba yung bagong labas pa lang? If it is, then go for it forget deferring it (JOKE) No seriously, you mad the right call, di naman mawawala yan eh...

yun nga. magmumura pa yan after a year or so.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Add to that ang hassle pumila sa reservations queue since bago pa lang. When the Civic was released back in 2006 I already had my eyes set on that car and I told myself I am gonna get that car at some point but this year lang ako bumili. Patience pays a lot. I am sure I had a very good dealer experience compared to the early adopters who experienced frustrations with the long lines and arrogant SA's since they controlled the supply on a high demand car, and the glitches of the early models were already fixed...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir nagpalit ka ba ng mags recently? naalala ko lang na may thread about it... tama lang na hindi muna benta yung car.

wala lang naisip ko lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    sir nagpalit ka ba ng mags recently? naalala ko lang na may thread about it... tama lang na hindi muna benta yung car.

wala lang naisip ko lang.
    mags and tires....
    + new overhauled A/C

hehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    you made the right decision, bro. . .defer na lang muna if you're not sure. . .ako rin naglalaway din ako dyan sa lancer ex na 'yan, me buyer na nga ang oto ko e, naghihintay na lang na bitiwan ko. . .kaya lang atras ako for the same reasons that you mentioned. . .

isa pa, oo nga, kapapalit lang ng mags mo, i-enjoy mo muna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
To Buy or Not To Buy