New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    for me bro. tamang tire pressure and oil changes and the filters lng naman.

wala naman kalikot sa electrical or other systems.

best point a to point b parin siguro ang toyota.
    Believe it or not.
    Yan pa ang madalas makalimutan ng mga owners. Tire pressure and oil change.
    Isa pa madalas is busted tail light or may bukol na tire or pudpod na.
    Kung di rin masipag magcarwash or magpa car wash, wala pang isang taon, bulok na itsura ng kotse.

Although agree, yung pinaka best seller ng toyota ang dapat kunin ni ts para kahit san ka itirik, may idea yung mga siraniko sa tabi tabi...heheheh

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Believe it or not.
    Yan pa ang madalas makalimutan ng mga owners. Tire pressure and oil change.
    Isa pa madalas is busted tail light or may bukol na tire or pudpod na.
    Kung di rin masipag magcarwash or magpa car wash, wala pang isang taon, bulok na itsura ng kotse.

Although agree, yung pinaka best seller ng toyota ang dapat kunin ni ts para kahit san ka itirik, may idea yung mga siraniko sa tabi tabi...heheheh

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    I agree. Unang sira ko when I first drove a car is a flat tire. Running flat na pala ako pag uwi ko pa nalaman haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    i do alot of driving bro. if my current ride flips, next purchase will be a toyota
    Is Honda’s reliability not at par with a Toyota? Baka lang may iba pang option. If not. I don’t mind going toyota ulit.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Mahirap bumili ng kotse na hindi ka magmmaintain. More or less you will have to maintain to prolong its life. Para mo na ring anak yang oto mo. If you really want to minimize on maintenance, Buy a 2 or 3 year old Toyota. Basic maintenance lang kailangan niyan: Change oil, gulong, battery.

Maintenance is very essential in prolonging a life's car. Give the car what it needs and for sure it will give you quality service and reliability for a lifetime (at least for a Toyota )

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent9999 View Post
    Is Honda’s reliability not at par with a Toyota? Baka lang may iba pang option. If not. I don’t mind going toyota ulit.

engines of honda are excellent. we both have the 1.5 on the city and 1.8 on the civic.

im not impressed being driven around the metro with their cvts. thats just me.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Mahirap bumili ng kotse na hindi ka magmmaintain. More or less you will have to maintain to prolong its life. Para mo na ring anak yang oto mo. If you really want to minimize on maintenance, Buy a 2 or 3 year old Toyota. Basic maintenance lang kailangan niyan: Change oil, gulong, battery.

Maintenance is very essential in prolonging a life's car. Give the car what it needs and for sure it will give you quality service and reliability for a lifetime (at least for a Toyota )
    I agree with the regular pms. Pero anything beyond that is just hassle for me. I think Toyota fits the bill for me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pero kahit super reliable ang nabili mong sasakyan wala ka parin takas sa dumi hehe

at least once a week magsasayang ka ng oras sa carwash

8. Join Date
    May 2016

2020 Corolla. Perfect A to B car. Parts are dirt cheap, easy to source, tons of replacements if you want to skimp on OEM parts lol.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    I agree with the regular pms. Pero anything beyond that is just hassle for me. I think Toyota fits the bill for me.

You can never go wrong with a Toyota Parts are available everywhere (Sabi nga nila, pati sa botika may pyesa ng Toyota :D), parts are cheap, and very very reliable.

If you are just up for the regular pms, a 2 or 3 year old Toyota is good, then sell if after 4 or 5 years, then repeat the cycle. In that manner, You won't have to worry about the "major maintenance" like replacing engine and suspension parts, etc. You will just have to prepare a budget for a newer car when the time comes

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi Guys,

Asking for your recommendation for a buy and forget car. Basically, pag binili mo hindi mo na lagi iisipin na kailangan na mag palit ng parts etc etc. except siguro for the pms.

Not sure if my question makes sense. Hindi kasi ako masipag mag maintain ng car hehe. Salamat guys! :D

there's no such thing as a buy-and-forget car.
    because the car is manufactured in midgard (earth) and not asgard, one is saddled with must-maintain chores.
    but because it is very so plentiful on the streets, the toyota marquee "promises ease of replacement parts sourcing", as well as "easy to find toyota-knowledgeable mechanics".

also, there is the (debate-able) presumption that toyotas are matibay...

anyway, if one doesn't have the inclination to maintain one's car, there's always the driver-mechanic to do it for him.
    all one needs is money.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast