New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Um ... are you still dr. d? ... or did your account get hacked ... have noticed lately that some old accounts are behaving differently ...
    yes, it's still me.
    no, my account does not seem to have been hacked.
    and i must confess, i do seem to be typing "strange" sometimes.
    must be my medications.
    i shall endeavor to be more prudent.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yung wordings ni doc lately iba eh...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    boybi is also acting weird ...
    Sinong boybi?

Sent from my D5303 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    pa OT mga fafa

meron ba dito naka purchase ng unit sa Automobilico?
    may magaganda silang unit based sa pics nila online na pede den ipasok sa financing kaya nakaka temp kumuha pag may pang down na ko lol

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I just came from the vehicle stock yard of Chinabank located here along Jupiter street in Makati. I was out hunting for a used Pajero ...

Anyway, the lot/yard was full of repo'd small cars, name it, they have it. Mirage, Wigo, Elantra, etc. etc.

You may want to check it out.
    Matanong ko lang bro, san mas advisable bumili ng used? Sa Banks or in an established dealer? Since sa dealer AFAIK halos lahat sila na mag aasikaso pero sa banks kampate ka naman na CLEAN SLATE yung record ng car na bibilin mo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I keep getting a list of repossessed cars from banks. Question, do I have to go to the lot first and check the car? Or do I have to bid first before I see the car parang blind date ba?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    I keep getting a list of repossessed cars from banks. Question, do I have to go to the lot first and check the car? Or do I have to bid first before I see the car parang blind date ba?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Go to their warehouse first.. ask for schedule of inspection. Check the list and mark those with potential..

Also you can only do inspection.. no test drive.. your lucky if you can start the car as most already have dead battery

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tjeco View Post
    Matanong ko lang bro, san mas advisable bumili ng used? Sa Banks or in an established dealer? Since sa dealer AFAIK halos lahat sila na mag aasikaso pero sa banks kampate ka naman na CLEAN SLATE yung record ng car na bibilin mo.
    you will probably get the better deal, if you buy direct from the owner who is selling the car. better condition of the car, and better price. i want to believe that, as they use the car regularly, it must be in good shape.
    you may do the paperwork on transfering the ownership to your name, yourself. all it takes is time and patience.

banks and dealers have only one interest: to make money out of the sale. and they may not really care just how good or bad a condition that car is in, when they sell it to you.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    In my case, I prefer not to buy from a used car dealers or bank repos. Kung bibili ako from a private seller, pero kelangan ng financing, anyone here has had experienced applying for a used car loan from a bank?

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    kapag bumili ba ako ng bago, meron na ba agad akong OR CR ng sasakyan? ibibigay ba kaagad to?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast