New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Thank you everyone for your great tips. Bale ang budget kase ng amo ko ay around 7-8 m. May ma-susuggest ba kayong location na pedeng mag-canvas ng mga european cars like bmw, audi or maserati? Like location in Luzon or Visayas? Salamat po sa mga suggestion

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joh.n View Post
    Thank you everyone for your great tips. Bale ang budget kase ng amo ko ay around 7-8 m. May ma-susuggest ba kayong location na pedeng mag-canvas ng mga european cars like bmw, audi or maserati? Like location in Luzon or Visayas? Salamat po sa mga suggestion
    Not sure why you need a location when you can probably call the car dealers like R33 cars mentioned below by CNS or check the website of the cars you are interested with and narrow the choices down to specific models.

Seems hindi pa alam ng boss mo ano talaga bibilhin niya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    Hello All,

Good Day! Hope all well. Sorry if my thread na regarding this pero wala akong mahanap na related sa query ko. This website is indeed very informative. Dami kong natutunan dito. My unit got wrecked (total loss) last December 2016 and insurance already sent the cheque to the bank to pay for the remaining bank balance since mortgage sya. We were told that it takes 15 working days para macredit ang anumang refund na pwedeng mapunta sa amin. Prior to that, we were considering the Mirage G4 GLX CVT and we've contacted our previous agent then made the reservation of php5,000 since Mitsu is moving its plant dito sa pinas from Thailand, for sure magkakaroon ng shortage sa units ng mirage in a while (a month or 2). I asked several agents kung may available pa ba na units ng Mirage G4 pero sabi wala na daw. Now, I've spoken to my agent and tinatanong daw sya kung tuloy yung pagkuha sa unit na naka-stock sa plant nila sa Cavite. Cut long story short, I have a colleague na kumuha ng Suzuki MPV ba yun, not sure sa model pero suzuki sya ng van na repossessed thru PSBank, mas mura compared sa brand new units. Also, may mga 2nd hand din na mirage like 2014 and 2015 around 400-450k. Ano kaya ang pinakamagandang options? thanks!
    Nothing wrong with Both, just bring your trusted mekaniko for checking

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by serendra012 View Post
    Nothing wrong with Both, just bring your trusted mekaniko for checking
    make sure the trusted mekaniko knows his stuff!

anyone knows the phone number of "trusted-mekanikos-are-us" ?

heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    regarding "bring your trusted mekaniko"

Pag wala ka kilala. Paano yan? Okay ba i-pacheck sa Service Center tulad ng:

Services – ValuePlus Auto Service
    Rapide.ph
    Centennial Auto Services

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicCompressio View Post

Rapide.ph
    Centennial Auto Services
    Kausapin ang mekaniko sa gas station.
    Gusto mo kumita ng extra, sama ka? Tingnan natin kotse.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicCompressio View Post

Rapide.ph
    Centennial Auto Services
    If you are from the south you can bring the car to tyreplus in sucat. They do provide that service

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Not sure why you need a location when you can probably call the car dealers like R33 cars mentioned below by CNS or check the website of the cars you are interested with and narrow the choices down to specific models.

Seems hindi pa alam ng boss mo ano talaga bibilhin niya.
    Thank you for the advice bro. I'll check it. Bale napagdesisyonan na kase nung amu ko na maserati granturismo bilhin nya. Kahit used na ito. Around 2013 to 2015 year trip nya. Sa Quezon nga tong R33 car? yung mga high end na car brand dealer dito sa pinas?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011