New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Planning to buy x3 pero parang gusto ko rin lc300 vx dagdag ng kunting budget pasok na sa vx ano po pros and cons nang dalawa TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Pag palit mo ng brake pads sa x3, kailangan kasama na din ata mga rotors eh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Planning to buy x3 pero parang gusto ko rin lc300 vx dagdag ng kunting budget pasok na sa vx ano po pros and cons nang dalawa TIA

personally if you are planning to keep the car for a significant amount of time mag LC ka na.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    The X3 is smaller

BMW maintenance costs are reasonable actually, but if youre going to do lots of mileage, get the Land Cruiser. Prices have gone higher since RSA took over though.

It depends on your use, is it just for going to the office and back? Or are you doing frequent out of town trips for work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    The X3 is smaller

BMW maintenance costs are reasonable actually, but if youre going to do lots of mileage, get the Land Cruiser. Prices have gone higher since RSA took over though.

It depends on your use, is it just for going to the office and back? Or are you doing frequent out of town trips for work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Frequent out of town trip im comparing fuel consumption between the two hamak na mas tipid si x3

6. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Frequent out of town trip im comparing fuel consumption between the two hamak na mas tipid si x3

The BMW X5 is more comparable to the LC300. The LC300 sells at 5.1m-5.6m while the X5 at 5.99m. The Bimmer is known for its handling (on-road), luxury and efficiency. The LC is bigger, heavier, better off-road, but more reliable. So really depends on what your priority is. The new LC is a compelling choice with better engine than the preceding LC200.

As for me, I'm on my 4th X5 with the new X5 G05. Excellent balance between luxury and performance. It's the best iteration of the X5 diesel so far, and probably the last ICE version before the EV model which is coming out in a year's time.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Today's SUVs & trucks are now so off, they gotta have a new term. Cancel the 'Utility'.Bmw x3 versus LC300
    ASPW talks about Toyotas(6:45 mark), Mercs, Rovers, Patrols, Bimmers(11:50mark, X5 12:30) in this Ineos clip.
    INEOS GRENADIER IN AUS. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. PRICE? WHEN? WHERE? HOW? | 4xOverland - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No contest...LC 300 if you can find stocks.

Bmw x5 USA is around 60 to 70K US$ and 5.99m here.

BMW x3 USA is around 45K to 55K US$ and worth 4M here.

LC 300 ZX(totl trim) is around 100k US$ in Japan and Australia and worth 5.699m here.

Value for money alone the LC 300 wins.

Content : LC 300
    Offroad Capability : LC 300
    Driving dynamics and enjoyment : BMW
    Space and cargo capacity: LC 300
    Value for money: LC300
    Longevity and Maintenance: LC 300
    Resale value: LC 300
    Tech: LC 300 (no android auto for the bmw's)

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    personally if you are planning to keep the car for a significant amount of time mag LC ka na.
    The LC will retain its value even after 5yrs. The bimmer on the otherhand, you're losing about 1-2M in 5yrs.

Since the LC300 has a waiting period of 1-2yrs, Id consider the Lexus RX or the Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade or wait for the 2022 Prado(TSS version)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Toyota Prado is delayed ... chip shortage ... but yeah, wait for Toyota Prado if you can ... or get a Lexus NX300 ... or wait for new Lexus RX350 ...