New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield1414 View Post
    id prefer a manual since this is a 10 plus year old car. if there is a 320i manual, then why not, but I heard that bmw phils. did not sell these locally. so I am stuck with the 316i.

i dont mind if it is underpowered since I will be using it like a twice a month. The purpose of this car is just for "show" type. (but not to the extent of what you see in car shows). Theme would be either a m3 or mtech body kits.

your dad's 318i, thats e46 right? where do you service it? if you dont mind me asking.

I would rather have a car that would have the ability to go, especially if it's going to be used infrequently. It could be used as a week-end car which would be a treat if it can go quickly aside from looking nice.

We have it serviced at Speedyfix most of the time after it has come under my care. Before that, it was serviced at the BMW casa.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I would rather have a car that would have the ability to go, especially if it's going to be used infrequently. It could be used as a week-end car which would be a treat if it can go quickly aside from looking nice.

We have it serviced at Speedyfix most of the time after it has come under my care. Before that, it was serviced at the BMW casa.
    yeah, i totally get your point. it is just that id prefer a manual with a bigger displacement.

in your estimate, how much to replace the parts of the e36? let us start with the suspension then the engine bay.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield1414 View Post
    yeah, i totally get your point. it is just that id prefer a manual with a bigger displacement.

in your estimate, how much to replace the parts of the e36? let us start with the suspension then the engine bay.
    I can share this. A new OEM sparkplug coil for an m54 engine costs 2,800pesos. sourced also from Para Ordnance's suppliers. this was just last month. I dunno how much the casa would charge you presently for one of those.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bmw 3 series