New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto yung pics ng bluebird sa riverbank

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks nice but makes me wonder the history of the car. As most of us will know, any lowered car will have messy scratched up under chassis from scrapping over tall road humps & bumps. Also, since the color isn't original, how well was it painted (and why)?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so bottomline mahal o mura? I dont want to take a chance, dagdag na lang at bili ng toyota corolla 94 up

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nakita nga ako 1991 na cefiro, selling for 130k. para sa akin compared ito sa bluebird, sa cefiro na lang ako. ewan ko na lang sa maintenance.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ei peepz,

newby lang me dito and i'm also into car hunting ngayon...

20vanda01: do you happen to know kung san mo nakita yung cefiro?(any contact no. / location?!).... wna check it out sana eh :D

btw, saw a '92 bluebird din sa baesa area, but i hvn't check it though. according to the owner, well maintianed daw..... :?: :roll:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun na ba kamura talaga mga nissan???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. Public perception of nissan cars having low re-sale value. But that also means a good value for money deal if you are looking into buying used nissan cars.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo mahal for a bluebird. Baka may mahanap ka pa for less. I'd suggest go directly to the selling owners (try buy and sell). Siyempre iba na rin yung gusto lang mabenta kotse nila kahit lang kita sa gusto mabenta for kita.

Although naka blue bird tatay ko, and okay naman performance considering how delinquent siya sa maintenance, medyo mahal parts. I'd rather go for the sentra; baka di mo lang naiisip as option dahil iba rin ang dating ng bluebird, formal na formal. Pero you can set up the series 2 para gumanda. Mas masarap i-set up. Mas maraming goodies.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gothic,

never seen it, but il visit it maybe tomorrow...

ghosthunter,

because its rear wheel drive. im plannin to have more power, but fwd cars wid 2 much power aint that good in turns that rears...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vin11
    ghosthunter,

because its rear wheel drive. im plannin to have more power, but fwd cars wid 2 much power aint that good in turns that rears...
    It really depends on the setup and how much power you really have going to those rear wheels.

With too much power at the rear, like the Nissan 200SX, you can easily spin out your car in a turn. Many 200SX owners found that out first hand.

BTW, are you planning to upgrade the car's HP when you get it? Because I was able to get my Sentra's engine to have 150hp and it still handled pretty well, requiring only to upgrade the tires & clutch kit to handle that much more power properly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Blue Bird 1990 Magkano ba ngayon ang going price