New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    did they say it was not a flooded car? if so, then you can argue this and ask for refund.
    baka naman, all they said was that the car was in good condition.
    so what problems did the car show the next day, that weren't there the day before? and i wonder... how were they able to mask these?

they told me it has no issues.. and the car was not flooded. but no recorded convo on these matter. all electrical wirings in the car was all faulty and lots of replacement needed in the engine

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by voudix123 View Post
    they told me it has no issues.. and the car was not flooded. but no recorded convo on these matter. all electrical wirings in the car was all faulty and lots of replacement needed in the engine
    sigh....
    not to wag an accusing finger, but... the car was there for the buyer's perusal. why were these issues not picked up before money exchanged hands?
    i ask, so that other potential buyers of used cars, may benefit from this narration..

btw... if there are that many issues, how was the buyer able to drive the car home?
    is it really as bad as it seems? is it possible, newbie si buyer at "nahihilo lang sa dami ng gagawin"?
    baka naman si mechanic ni buyer ang "nag-o-over-react", dahil gusto niyang brand-new condition si awto...

when i bought my last used vehicle, i replaced the two front shocks and some other suspension metal, the aircon fan, the window riser motor, the engine support, the bald-ish tires, the brake pads, some other things.. no big deal. after all, it was a used car..
    but it did drive like a dream.... changed my outlook on ATs..
    Last edited by dr. d; January 30th, 2016 at 12:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's too good to be true...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am just curious... what car did TS buy and how much?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sigh....
    not to wag an accusing finger, but... the car was there for the buyer's perusal. why were these issues not picked up before money exchanged hands?
    i ask, so that other potential buyers of used cars, may benefit from this narration..

btw... if there are that many issues, how was the buyer able to drive the car home?
    is it really as bad as it seems? is it possible, newbie si buyer at "nahihilo lang sa dami ng gagawin"?
    baka naman si mechanic ni buyer ang "nag-o-over-react", dahil gusto niyang brand-new condition si awto...

when i bought my last used vehicle, i replaced the two front shocks and some other suspension metal, the aircon fan, the window riser motor, the engine support, the bald-ish tires, the brake pads, some other things.. no big deal. after all, it was a used car..
    but it did drive like a dream.... changed my outlook on ATs..
    Sir, basahin mo thread para ndi po kayo magspeculate, as others posted din po. maddrive mo oto pauwi after ilang hours or a day lilitaw na mga sira. its ok with us na may maipagawa wala po kaso yun sa amin. the case is they are not declaring na baha ang kotse. gets po?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    How sad. Never trust easily talaga now a days.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Deym!Beware : Jojo Umandap

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    There are two kinds of misrepresentation: active and passive. It could be passive if the car has faulty ignition system and the seller did not tell you about the problem. It could be active if the seller, knowing about the faulty ignition system, told you that the ignition is perfectly working. The second case might give you a reason to file a criminal case for fraud. But the first might not because you're buying a second hand car with all its faults.

I can attest that this JOJO UMANDAP a second hand car dealer in Makati is a criminal who will sell you cars with all sorts of problems. He will prey on car buyers who are still new and who are still not that good in checking second hand vehicles.

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SECOND HAND CARS. If the seller has the name of JOJO UMANDAP OF MAKATI then be careful and immediately don't transact with him as the car you are buying is a virtually dead car ( either dead transmission or soon to be dead, electrical problems etc) you name it the car will have it. Kung malas malas ka baka iyang kotse na bibilhin mo kay JOJO UMANDAP ang ikakamatay mo pa dahil bigla kang itititirik nyan.

PAG NABIGAY MO NA PERA MO SAKANYA TINGIN NYA SAYO KAAWAY KA NA NYA AT HINDI KA NYA PAPANSININ. Sanay na sanay yan nakikipag away sa mga nakabili sa kanya kasi mandurugas yan.

Dun sa mga nag mamagaling dito na keso dapat i check muna eh granted na yun. Ang problema dito kay Umandap lolokohin ka nya at sasabihin na "good as new" ang sasakyan at "walang ka problema problema" dahil sya mismo ang nag check. Noon pala yang gagong yan alam ang problema tapos gagawan ng paraan para umandar lang sandali and hindi alam ng buyer na walking time bomb lang.

I AGREE NA MANDURUGAS YANG SI JOJO UMANDAP NG MAKATI KAYA BEWARE OF HIM. Pero dun sa ayaw maniwala okay lang.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    A good rule of thumb. If may Red Flag yung Car WALK AWAY. Better safe than sorry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234