New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    There are two kinds of misrepresentation: active and passive. It could be passive if the car has faulty ignition system and the seller did not tell you about the problem. It could be active if the seller, knowing about the faulty ignition system, told you that the ignition is perfectly working. The second case might give you a reason to file a criminal case for fraud. But the first might not because you're buying a second hand car with all its faults.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by voudix123 View Post
    sir nabiktima din po nila ako.. ano po kaya ang pwede natin gawin na move?
    ano ba po ang ginawa o hindi ginawa ng nambiktima sa inyo?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Interesting. Check the post dates, 2 years later may naloko pa ulit

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    There are two kinds of misrepresentation: active and passive. It could be passive if the car has faulty ignition system and the seller did not tell you about the problem. It could be active if the seller, knowing about the faulty ignition system, told you that the ignition is perfectly working. The second case might give you a reason to file a criminal case for fraud. But the first might not because you're buying a second hand car with all its faults.
    Hello kung babasahin nyo po yung 1st post nakalagay po na sabi nila na all working perfect condition. Except sa odometer na kelangan namin ibalik para gawin. Nung tinest drive kasi namin gumagana un and it seems ok naman nga lahat. Nung nagkabayaran na at tinurn over na smen hindi nagwowork odometer. Hindi pa kami nakakalayo sa area nila pinaalam nmen sa kanila. Ilang mons na lagi kami bumabalik doon wala sila or wala ung mekaniko. Hanggang sa kami nalang nagpagawa. 2nd dumating ung time na sira ung power window pinagawa namin at doon namin na discover na lubog sa baha ung kotse. The reason we posted this thread is to warn everyone about this Umandap family bad business.

By the way, sa mga previous post FYI babae po ako and mid 20s palang. Sobra highblood ko at galit nung nag post ako sa thread so pasensya na. Tao lang po mga Sir. I realized na my gender and age is a factor too kaya nila kami tinake advantage kasi its my 1st time to buy a 2nd hand car and obviously wala ako masyado knowledge about it all. Well, nakakatrauma and moving forward I have a brandnew Montero.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Charge to exp nalang maam, makakarma din yan, taga san ka po?Beware : Jojo Umandap

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'm curious j0hmz, almost 2 years have passed and you're still following this thread. You have no other posts in any other thread. Yet, one post in this thread and you're up and about again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    she's hurt. and she's still "moving forward." she hasn't moved on yet. two years. well, never is hell of a long time.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ano ba po ang ginawa o hindi ginawa ng nambiktima sa inyo?
    same scenario po.. they told me the car is in good condition and all working.. then nung pinaandar namin sa kanila its ok. after a day po bgla na lumabas ang sakit ng otto like sa engine and faulty wiring. which is ok po sige because it is a used car. pinaka worst po is the car pla is a flooded one kaya un ang concern ko po. ano po kaya maganda gawin? or pwede po ba sila balikan sa panloloko na ito?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir nabiktima din po nila ako.. ano po kaya ang pwede natin gawin na move?
    pano po kayo naloko?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    same scenario po.. they told me the car is in good condition and all working.. then nung pinaandar namin sa kanila its ok. after a day po bgla na lumabas ang sakit ng otto like sa engine and faulty wiring. which is ok po sige because it is a used car. pinaka worst po is the car pla is a flooded one kaya un ang concern ko po. ano po kaya maganda gawin? or pwede po ba sila balikan sa panloloko na ito?
    did they say it was not a flooded car? if so, then you can argue this and ask for refund.
    baka naman, all they said was that the car was in good condition.
    so what problems did the car show the next day, that weren't there the day before? and i wonder... how were they able to mask these?
    Last edited by dr. d; January 30th, 2016 at 01:05 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast