New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hello! newbie po....ask ko lang when is the best month to buy? Sabi kasi ng fwend ko June daw kasi may tax relief (true?), sabi naman nung isa sa December daw kasi my new model na rerelease next year so mumura daw ng konti yung current year model...any sugestions? May price difference ba talaga or same price the whole year? I'm planning to buy brand new car or used SUV.....Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It really depends on what model are you going to buy. This particular model might be due for a facelift already this year, so if that's the case ... better wait for it.

But, I think the best months to buy a car is during Summer.

That's what I think.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    November. Mas maganda offer nya kumpara sa december. Mas malaking discount, more freebies. Just look for a low interest bank if for financing.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The best month to buy a new car is the month after you win the lotto.

Kidding aside, it would seem na last quarter, kasi mas aggressive discounts and promos during the last quarter, guess it's because of the dealers clearing their inventories, or naghahabol sila ng yearly projections ng unit sales, or nag boo-boost sila ng standings nila sa unit sales sa CAMPI, or naghahabol ng quotas mga dealers or agents, or simply mga Christmas promos.

Bought a car last November, virtually got everything but the kitchen sink in freebies. Then again, depende siguro sa dealer.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I think its the month of November and December dahil doon sila naghahabol ng mga quotas. At talagang pipilitin ka nila dahil bibigyan ka ng maraming freebies at bibigyan ka pa ng magandang deal.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Unfortunately not Honda.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    actually, general best time to buy is late july to august (not considering model releases and facelifts). eto kasi yung time na people have just paid for tuition, etc so wala masyadong liquid funds.

if you really think about it, end of year sales bumabanat sa freebies but not really price discounts. generally, people have more money AND are willing to spend during the holiday season so there are rarely any good discounts. why make real sales di ba kasi bibili naman ang tao. unless of course if you buy in bulk (which is not done with cars).

of course, financing is another matter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    wow naman!...dame ko talagang natutunan dito.....thanks guys! xie! xie! merci!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Best month is, when your wallet says it is

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Best time to buy is during rainy days. June and July. Car sales during that time of the year is at its lowest...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Best month to buy ?