New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ano po best buy for 200-250K?
    im choosing between 2002 model of mitsubishi lancer gls or ford lynx ghia.
    Meron pa po bang ibang magandang choice?
    Yun pong tipid sa gas at maintenance. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i would say go for a honda city type z, models 2000-20002 or corolla lovelife models 99-02

mura kc parts and mataas resale value (especially honda)

same tayo ng budget, bought a honda city type z

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    go for mitsubishi lancer bro...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yup lancer also with INVECS II tranny.. (Pizza pie)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    yeah pizza pie gwapo talaga nun

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    go for corolla

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Avoid the Lancer, stupid low quality suspension... I used to own one and it was good riddance! Actually its because of the Lancer pizza pie that I still have bad taste for Mitsubishi in terms of quality! I'd get the Corolla Lovelife!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Avoid the Lancer, stupid low quality suspension... I used to own one and it was good riddance! Actually its because of the Lancer pizza pie that I still have bad taste for Mitsubishi in terms of quality! I'd get the Corolla Lovelife!

+10

may kaibigan akong palaging nagpaparating ng surplus karamihan ng nabibili sa kanya na pang-ilalim ay lancer mapa itlog at pizza pie samantalang ang corolla bihira lang paano maging ang kaibigan kong nagpaparating ng surplus subok nya na ang corolla pag dating sa quality ng suspension, kasi meron din syang corolla at lancer.

ok nandun na tayo guwapo nga ang si lancer, corolla, honda or iba pang kotse na guwapo para sa'yo pero kung low quality naman ang suspension panget pa rin saka isa pa naman dapat isa alang alang yung suspension kasi isa rin yan na nakasalalay ang buhay mo kapag tumatakbo ang kotse mo.
    Last edited by boy_tino; March 5th, 2010 at 12:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Medyo off topic guys, pero since were talking about 2nd hand cars. Do you know how much does it usually cost for ownership transfers? I just got a 2nd hand car, and i paid 5k for ownership transfer. Does that seem like the right price?

Thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Try also to consider 2001-02 Nissan Sentra Exalta STA with that budget. It has a very nice interior, with sunroof, ABS, all wheel disc brakes, very strong aircon, reliable engine compared with any brands in its class. Don't believe in re-sale value myths of Nissan, mga di nakakaintindi sa kotse technically naniniwala diyan. Better to look at the car physically, test drive and compare before you decide on what to buy to be sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
best buy for a 2nd hand car