New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by d_rookie12 View Post
    no problem bro goodluck with your carhunt as well!
    Thanks. Goodluck din.

Pasingit lang ulit ng isa. :P

*GTi
    How about Mazda3 09 vs Honda City 09 on FC, maintenance, and headroom/legroom (6ft guy) of both driver seat and back seat?

Di ko pa fully na background check si Mazda 3, but it really makes me wonder, why is a 2nd hand Mazda3 cheaper than a Honda City of the same year/km/etc.

After reading at the FC thread of Mazda, mukang alam ko na sagot sa FC question ko.

Another question, Honda 09 1.3 or 1.5? Usually (50% of usage) ako lang mag isa laman or probably may 1 pang passenger. Pero gagamitin din sya with my family(4 lang kami sa family, although nasa heavy side kami kasi malalaki kami).

Probably end of April pa pala ako makabili.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kreme View Post
    Thanks. Goodluck din.

Pasingit lang ulit ng isa. :P

*GTi
    How about Mazda3 09 vs Honda City 09 on FC, maintenance, and headroom/legroom (6ft guy) of both driver seat and back seat?

Di ko pa fully na background check si Mazda 3, but it really makes me wonder, why is a 2nd hand Mazda3 cheaper than a Honda City of the same year/km/etc.

After reading at the FC thread of Mazda, mukang alam ko na sagot sa FC question ko.

Another question, Honda 09 1.3 or 1.5? Usually (50% of usage) ako lang mag isa laman or probably may 1 pang passenger. Pero gagamitin din sya with my family(4 lang kami sa family, although nasa heavy side kami kasi malalaki kami).

Probably end of April pa pala ako makabili.
    Ayun, alam mo na pala ang sagot sa tanong mo sa Mazda 3 eh. As for the City 1.3 and 1.5, if you are not a hypermiler, you might as well get the 1.5 which though not as thrifty as the 1.3 in most cases (except perhaps for hataw moments and mountain climbing), is thrifty parin naman. Sinabi mo nga bigatin ang karga mo minsan. Then I suppose the 1.5i-VTEC is for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
best 2nd hand car for 450k budget