New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Reduce your carbon & road footprints.
    I'd suggest cheaper, easier to drive/park/maintain non-CVT econoboxes like the previous gen Jazz or Yaris. Both small yet unexpectedly roomy. Solid decent cars I'd welcome anytime. They look better than the current ones, too. IMO.Best 2nd hand Car 400k max budget

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    My officemate is now torned between the camry and accord. Can you help him decide?
    Also, already planning on cancelling my plan to buy a brand new city and just get a 2nd hand midsize instead.

Thank you guys

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Camry ...

Toyota (generally) is much cheaper on parts, and more abundant.

But either way, both models are good cars.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Planning din ako to buy with same budget(400k). Anong latest year po kaya ang makukuha ko for camry? Or should i just use my money as DP for bnew? (Alin ung more practical. Hehe) Honda City nga pala kung sakali bnew.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkana View Post
    Planning din ako to buy with same budget(400k). Anong latest year po kaya ang makukuha ko for camry? Or should i just use my money as DP for bnew? (Alin ung more practical. Hehe) Honda City nga pala kung sakali bnew.
    Most likely a 2006-2007 model Camry. How about using that money sa DP for a new Civic instead?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Most likely a 2006-2007 model Camry. How about using that money sa DP for a new Civic instead?
    Di kaya ng monthly budget yun. Hehe. E-model city lang target king new (800k)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    i was recently in the market for a used car, same budget as well. bought a 2006 FD civic 2.0 manual in the end.

i considered a 2004 camry, 2001 accord, and an e46.
    the camry and accord looked nice, well maintained but being at, i had some concerns. both were driver driven,the owners were obviosly not a "car person". who knows what those cars transmissions and engine have been thru.

the e46 was owned by an enthusiast, but on closer look it seemed to have been neglected and abused. 1 window didnt open. 1 door handle was hard to pull. i noticed 1 tire was different brand, i checked the spare and found one w/ same brand as the other 3, but was ripped at the side wall. looked like this car wasnt babied. spoiled brat yata yung po

so i found this fd. lady owned.all stock. 80k at the odo, sounded quite. clean interior. no cigarette smell. being lady owned the wipers werent changed since 2006 the struts were **** and chopsuey ng china brands ang gulong .

got it for 385k.changed oil and filter, air filter. got some eibachs, kyb shocks/struts and re003 on all four. drives like new.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    i was recently in the market for a used car, same budget as well. bought a 2006 FD civic 2.0 manual in the end.

i considered a 2004 camry, 2001 accord, and an e46.
    the camry and accord looked nice, well maintained but being at, i had some concerns. both were driver driven,the owners were obviosly not a "car person". who knows what those cars transmissions and engine have been thru.

the e46 was owned by an enthusiast, but on closer look it seemed to have been neglected and abused. 1 window didnt open. 1 door handle was hard to pull. i noticed 1 tire was different brand, i checked the spare and found one w/ same brand as the other 3, but was ripped at the side wall. looked like this car wasnt babied. spoiled brat yata yung po

so i found this fd. lady owned.all stock. 80k at the odo, sounded quite. clean interior. no cigarette smell. being lady owned the wipers werent changed since 2006 the struts were **** and chopsuey ng china brands ang gulong .

got it for 385k.changed oil and filter, air filter. got some eibachs, kyb shocks/struts and re003 on all four. drives like new.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Question, how's the driving as compared to other midsize/compact/subcompact sedans?
    does it really drives like a boat as other people says?

Also, what if I add the honda CRV 2007-2010 to the list. Does it make a difference?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Random lang saktong lunch break sa office nagbrowse ako ng used Hyundai Sonata (fluidic sculpture 2010-2014). Sobrang fan ako ng design niya, yung top spec GLS Premium complete with pano sunroof, push start, etc can be had for around 400-700K depending on the year model.

What do you guys think? Ok kaya yun?

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast