New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post
    We're replacing our 11 year old Civic LXi soon, and my parents are pretty much confident about the Vios E.

I'm kinda sold into this car already but I would like to help my parents out a bit and do some research for them.

Any decent alternatives? They didn't like the Avanza, City, Jazz, Rio, Sentra and Lancer GLX.

We're still considering a Focus 1.8 Style if the discounts are good enough, but for now we're keeping it to the 600-700k level.

Thanks in advance for all your help and inputs!
    advise lng mag toyota ka na.
    kami nadala na na kami sa service ng ford, ang pangit ng service center ng ford lalo na ung ford balintawak and ford quezon ave.
    parts ng ford madalas walang stock kailangan mo pa magorder or papupuntahin ka nla sa ibang ford casa,

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post
    But then sabi nung ahente they'll get it delivered to the dealership pa, tapos may quality inspection thing. Kaya ba yan talaga in three days? I know medyo konti lang ang nakakarealize ng value for money ng Lancer, pero baka three days is like an impossible, pa-impress estimate. Eh black pa naman kukunin namin. One of the most common
    My bet is +- 1 day

Lancers (of any variant) really aren't rolling off the dealerships as fast as, lets say a Vios. They're probably bound to have them in stock.

Once the papers get approved, I believe that mabilis nalang yung actual process.

Balitaan mo kami hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my experience, i'd stick to what they want. because if you don't, pag na-flat yan, kasalanan mo. pag nasagi yan ng bisikleta habang nakaparada sa garahe mong naka-kandado, kasalanan mo rin yan. pag na-carnap yan, ikaw pa rin ang maysala!
    btw, from civic lxi to vios... did their legs and torsoes shrink?
    but matipid ang vios...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my experience, i'd stick to what they want. because if you don't, pag na-flat yan, kasalanan mo. pag nasagi yan ng bisikleta habang nakaparada sa garahe mong naka-kandado, kasalanan mo rin yan. pag na-carnap yan, ikaw pa rin ang maysala!
    but matipid ang vios...
    Matipid nga ang Vios, but we all need the space. Lahat kami sa pamilya lumaki since ten years ako. Lalo na ako, I just entered Prep school when we bought that car. )

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

but matipid ang vios...
    = ([SIZE=1]OT): [/SIZE]a famous columnist-writer admitted that maintenance (and repair) of his Honda vehicle "costs his leg and torso".

Anyway, the quality and reliabilty of a vehicle after several years of use and abuse still depends on the owner. IMO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Any viable alternatives to Vios 1.3E?