New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AlteregoKim View Post
    Bakit? Ano pa bang ibang options?

Thanks!
    Di masyado sumikat lovelife corolla. I'd get a decent big body GLI and start from there. Last model ng GLI had ABS, yung ksabayan niya sa Honda (VTEC) and Mitsu (Lancer Pizza Pie) wala pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Di masyado sumikat lovelife corolla. I'd get a decent big body GLI and start from there. Last model ng GLI had ABS, yung ksabayan niya sa Honda (VTEC) and Mitsu (Lancer Pizza Pie) wala pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahokayokay. Hehe. Highschool pa lang kasi ako, trip na trip ko talaga yung lovelife na corolla. Kaya kung kukuha ako ng auto, naisip ko agad sya. Hehe. Magcheck rin ako ng mga bigbody sa mga ads. Hehe.

Thank you guys.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Mas bago lovelife.
    Mas gusto mo lovelife.

Bumili ka ng lovelife.

Pareho lang ng piyesa ang small body, big body at lovelife. Pareho mga makina nyan (slight changes).

Sumikat din lovelife nung panahon nya. Kaya lang cutshort ang pagiging sikat nya kasi dumating ang vios gen1

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ok naman ang lovelife. Kung GLi kunin mo, may ABS at airbags na. Marami ka bang pasahero madalas? Kung hindi, hindi naman siguro magiging issue ang pagkasikip niya.

Yun nga lang kung 100+k budget, pasok na rin siguro ang N16 Sentra. Mas malaki at mas modelo.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ok naman ang lovelife. Kung GLi kunin mo, may ABS at airbags na. Marami ka bang pasahero madalas? Kung hindi, hindi naman siguro magiging issue ang pagkasikip niya.

Yun nga lang kung 100+k budget, pasok na rin siguro ang N16 Sentra. Mas malaki at mas modelo.

hindi sila masikip, if the people are "small".
    i'm 5'7", at nasisikipan ako.
    the same-year sentra seems to be more spacious than the corolla gli.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    The lovelife is not a spacious car, but I was able to ride comfortably in the backseat of one. (I'm 5"10). The same cannot be said about the 1st gen Vios backseat though, wherein my hair was scraping the headliner.

Performance from the 1.6 engine is more than respectable though. I remember when we would drive to Baguio during the early 2000s in our 97 Accord VTi, and a close family friend would be following in his bigbody Corolla GLi MT... at 180km/h in Maharlika highway. Any tips planning to buy  old model corolla

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Mas bago lovelife.
    Mas gusto mo lovelife.

Bumili ka ng lovelife.

Pareho lang ng piyesa ang small body, big body at lovelife. Pareho mga makina nyan (slight changes).

Sumikat din lovelife nung panahon nya. Kaya lang cutshort ang pagiging sikat nya kasi dumating ang vios gen1

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Back to loveliiiiiifffe! Hehehe. Thankyou.

N16? Exalta ba to sir? Mas okay pa ba yan kesa sa lovelife?

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    The lovelife is not a spacious car, but I was able to ride comfortably in the backseat of one. (I'm 5"10). The same cannot be said about the 1st gen Vios backseat though, wherein my hair was scraping the headliner.

Performance from the 1.6 engine is more than respectable though. I remember when we would drive to Baguio during the early 2000s in our 97 Accord VTi, and a close family friend would be following in his bigbody Corolla GLi MT... at 180km/h in Maharlika highway. Any tips planning to buy  old model corolla

Nice. Thank you for all the input. Makes it a lot less harder.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AlteregoKim View Post
    Back to loveliiiiiifffe! Hehehe. Thankyou.

N16? Exalta ba to sir? Mas okay pa ba yan kesa sa lovelife?

Nice. Thank you for all the input. Makes it a lot less harder.
    Yes. I'd suggest you check out the N16 as well. IIRC, it was sold locally from 2001-2014 with only minor cosmetic changes. Definitely no problem with parts for many years to come since it had such a long production run and was phased out just a few years ago. Many considered it a scaled down Cefiro. Should mean it at least got the ride comfort part right.

But then again... It seems that the lovelife is the love of your life at the moment. Nothing can give you more satisfaction than that which your heart truly desires! I suggest you check out the units for yourself to get a feel of the car.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    For an old Corolla, I will try to look for something maayos pa yung body...

Madali palitan lahat (engine, suspension etc)... Pero kung bulok na body, sayang lang panahon mo

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk
    Exactly!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Yes. I'd suggest you check out the N16 as well. IIRC, it was sold locally from 2001-2014 with only minor cosmetic changes. Definitely no problem with parts for many years to come since it had such a long production run and was phased out just a few years ago. Many considered it a scaled down Cefiro. Should mean it at least got the ride comfort part right.

But then again... It seems that the lovelife is the love of your life at the moment. Nothing can give you more satisfaction than that which your heart truly desires! I suggest you check out the units for yourself to get a feel of the car.

Eto ba yun sir?

https://goo.gl/images/nQJUqt

Thank you for the inputs. Gusto ko talaga ng lovelife. Pero its actually good to get suggestions from you guys. At least, I get to check some other options.

Thank you, thank you.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast