New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hintayin nyo yung Suzuki Alto K10 AMT manual transmission siya pero wala ng clutch parang AT na din.

Quote Originally Posted by kitchie1313 View Post
    Ano po ibig sabihin ng sub-compact? naloko nga po ako nung bumili ako ng 2nd hand buti nasoli ang pera ko pero binawasan nya ng 7K tsk tsk..
    paano kang naloko? instead na Eon yung Alto ang ibinigay sayo?
    Last edited by Syuryuken; January 6th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Hintayin nyo yung Suzuki Alto K10 AMT manual transmission siya pero wala ng clutch parang AT na din.
    mga kelan yang alto AMT na yan sir?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    What do you mean naloko ka na? What happened and how?

BTT. Mirage, Wigo, Celerio, Picanto. I would personally choose Mirage as the more complete mini-car na affordable din. Balance of power and efficiency, and some toys din.

We have bought a 2nd hand car to a seller name ARMANDO ALMARIA through OLX (hyundai eon 2013 blue)... as per his advertisement, the car is in very good condition, we also personally talked to the seller and confirm if there is an issue to the said vehicle. And he confirmed that in terms of engine and performance there is no issue except from some minor scratches. With all the trust and pure innocency we bought the car only from knowing that the car have been in major accident when we checked it the following day with the neareast talyer due to vibration under the chasis. My fault was i really trusted him and just relayed to what the seller was saying. In short, naloko kami! I beg to return my money, and he returned it pero sadyang masama sya binawasan nya p ng P7,000. To the extent na pinagawa pa namin ung kotse kc tumatagas ung gear oil baka samin abutan ng sira. I agreed just to return my money and not to take the burden of his car. I believe in karma I know its more than what we give will be their lost. =(

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Good buy ang suzuki alto 2008 150,ooo? Or what can you suggest? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kitchie1313 View Post
    We have bought a 2nd hand car to a seller name ARMANDO ALMARIA through OLX (hyundai eon 2013 blue)... as per his advertisement, the car is in very good condition, we also personally talked to the seller and confirm if there is an issue to the said vehicle. And he confirmed that in terms of engine and performance there is no issue except from some minor scratches. With all the trust and pure innocency we bought the car only from knowing that the car have been in major accident when we checked it the following day with the neareast talyer due to vibration under the chasis. My fault was i really trusted him and just relayed to what the seller was saying. In short, naloko kami! I beg to return my money, and he returned it pero sadyang masama sya binawasan nya p ng P7,000. To the extent na pinagawa pa namin ung kotse kc tumatagas ung gear oil baka samin abutan ng sira. I agreed just to return my money and not to take the burden of his car. I believe in karma I know its more than what we give will be their lost. =(
    consider yourself lucky!
    many sellers would have given the buyer a very hard time...
    the seller could have said, "akala ko rin...", and he's off the hook. it would have been up to you to prove otherwise.

and as per the original question in this thread... i think the wigo would argueably be it. i have one, and aside from the obvious disadvantage that it is small, it's an ok drive. me and my family are not small, and we fit comfortably.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 17th, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12