New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *Jayson23, take it from me... Lancer GT-A it is...

If your wife finds it too manly for her, you can opt for a more subdued one like the MX variant. it has the interior of the GT-A with GLS looks and a bit more goodies.

The MX comes with 16 inch wheels. Doesn't look as good as with the GTA's 18 inch wheels. That is why I changed my GLS' original wheels to the 18 inch wheels.

Looks much better.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Guys, thanks again and I'm fully convinced now of the GT-A. But ano bang fuel consumption niya especially highway drive? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Wala nang bumoboto sa Civic. Haha..
    Siguro kasi the price is overkill for the same old K20 engine na may kalumaan na din compared sa engines nung ibang choices ng TS.

At sabi nila yung K20 ng FD natin dito ay di kasing lakas ng JDM K20 engine. O siguro dahil sa matic transmission lang yun.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually walang problem sa K20 engines. Mahal ko yung engine na yun sa totoo lang.

Ang problem kasi masyadong mahal yung Civic 2.0S ngayon tapos yun lang features nya. Welcome to the Philippines ika nga.

At yung Civic FD 4 years na sa market ngayon. Halos lahat meron na. Sandali nalang dadating na yung bago.

Eh yung Lancer? fresh na fresh pa :clap: tapos rare parin makakita ng GT-A

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Eh yung Lancer? fresh na fresh pa :clap: tapos rare parin makakita ng GT-A

Since 2008 pa yung Lancer EX.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mag honda civic ka nalang.. sabi kasi nila tested na daw kaysa sa lancer... ahehehe..
    good din daw ang value nito. at kahit luma na umabot pa ng 8yrs, lalaban parin ang civic. :-)
    correct, lahat yan ay totoo. i agree.

Pero main reason ko ay, wag na mag lancer GT-A dahil dadami na tayong may-ari ng GT-A. ahehehe.. sarap talaga pag iba ka...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I've owned a Lancer EX GT-A since May 2010 and have been tracking the FC ever since. I drive through light to medium traffic in the morning and heavy EDSA traffic going home and get (on average) 6 km/L.

If you're after FC, my other car (a Focus 2008 Diesel) will save you much more at the fuel station.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Six ? Isn't 7 the average FC of the EX ? Mhmm ... What's your mileage, sir ?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Had the same dilemma before, hehehe! Ended up with the GT-A ok naman so far at sobrang porma talaga, malakas lang ng konti ang FC pero overall from looks and features wala ka masasabi yung Altis kasi wala siyang dating factor masyado, yung Cruze ok sana kaso baka mamroblema ka bro sa parts and aftersales pero sa interior ang ganda ng Cruze wala akong masabi parang Sonata na rin yung loob, hehehe! If you're choosing between the Altis and GTA my vote goes to the GTA same 2.0 lang naman yan if ever there would be difference with their corresponding FC's I believe it's only minimal.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    My mileage is around 4,300 km. Mostly city driving - and Metro Manila traffic doesn't bode well for FC for any car.

I got 8 to 9 km/L for the Focus diesel under the same conditions.

This morning, I took the Lancer GT-A through SLEX and STAR and got 11.4 km/L. The Focus got me 18 km/L through the same route.

That said, the Lancer gives me more pleasure to drive. The Rockford stereo can't be beat!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Altis/Cruze/Lancer EX/Civic/Focus