New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I think I saw the ad you're talking about. Yun ba yung black na parang madumi? VNT na yun. That's variable nozzle turbo, the latest kind Toyota uses.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Yun nga po. So 2014 fortuner nalang po ba instead of 2015 everest?

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil31 View Post
    Yun nga po. So 2014 fortuner nalang po ba instead of 2015 everest?

That's something only you can answer. After looking at both, which one do YOU like better?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    That's something only you can answer. After looking at both, which one do YOU like better?

Hahaha ang hirap po. Pero kung kayo po ang tatanungin alin po ang pipiliin niyo and why?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If it is for keeps... Everest ako. Matic tranny is a boon in our dreadful traffic. Everest also has significantly bigger 3rd row space. Some people don't like the Everest's traditional looks, but I am not one of them.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    If it is for keeps... Everest ako. Matic tranny is a boon in our dreadful traffic. Everest also has significantly bigger 3rd row space. Some people don't like the Everest's traditional looks, but I am not one of them.

Di po siya gagamitin dito sa manila. Actually dun po sa Catanduanes

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Di po siya gagamitin dito sa manila. Actually dun po sa Catanduanes

Ah, ayun naman pala. Kaya nasa sayo. What will you use it for? The Everest will carry a heavier load due to the rear leaf springs, but the Fortuner would not be as jumpy. A test drive of both would be the only way for you to arrive at a final decision.

If you should want to get the Everest, ask around from your local mechanics if Everest parts are readily available in your area. Toyota parts should not be a problem anywhere in the country, especially with that engine which it shares with the Innova, Hilux and Hiace.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Ah, ayun naman pala. Kaya nasa sayo. What will you use it for? The Everest will carry a heavier load due to the rear leaf springs, but the Fortuner would not be as jumpy. A test drive of both would be the only way for you to arrive at a final decision.

If you should want to get the Everest, ask around from your local mechanics if Everest parts are readily available in your area. Toyota parts should not be a problem anywhere in the country, especially with that engine which it shares with the Innova, Hilux and Hiace.

Family car po tas service ni mama sa work. By the way pag siningit ko yung montero 2014 ano na po mas prefer niyo?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Family car po tas service ni mama sa work. By the way pag siningit ko yung montero 2014 ano na po mas prefer niyo?

Montero has the best ride among the three and is also the newest platform. If it's the GLS-V, dun na ako. That's over 30 horses more with an excellent 5 speed A/T with manual shift override (which the Everest lacks). Power delivery is brutal upon full boost. Pero kung base GLX lang... I'll pass.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Montero has the best ride among the three and is also the newest platform. If it's the GLS-V, dun na ako. That's over 30 horses more with an excellent 5 speed A/T with manual shift override (which the Everest lacks). Power delivery is brutal upon full boost. Pero kung base GLX lang... I'll pass.

So kung sport glx po which among the 3 standout for you?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2016

Ay dagdag ko pa po pala diba may issue yung 2014 or 2015 na AT na Montero Sport? So no go po ba sa AT 2014 or 2015 na montero?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast