New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil31 View Post
    So is it better to buy a 2nd hand 2015 everest than a brandnew 2016 ecosport or a brandnew 2016 avanza?

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Personally... I'd definitely go for the Everest. The class difference between that and an Ecosport or Avanza is very far apart. Given that the Everest wasn't driven to the ground in its one year of life, it's pretty much the same as brand new. We had a 2013 Strada, and it felt the same three years and over 30tkms down the road as it did the first time I drove it. Nothing ever needed fixing, just routine maintenance until we surrendered the car, which my uncle bought on installment and hadn't fully paid for yet when he ran into financial trouble, to the bank a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    So can anyone help me find a 2nd hand 2014 or 2015 everest or fortuner for 850k. Or what website can i find this aside from OLX

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So can anyone help me find a 2nd hand 2014 or 2015 everest or fortuner for 850k. Or what website can i find this aside from OLX

AFAIK Olx has the most ads, and most of what you can find in other buy and sell sites have the same ads in Olx too. That's where we bought our 2011 Santa Fe last 2014.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014

Ask you bank if they have repossessed cars and sometimes the prices are lower than the one posted in OLX. It does not

guarantee that repossessed vehicle are better buy than cars that is being sold by personal owners.

Suggestions are the Honda Cr-v, Mitsubushi Montero GLX/GLS-V, Subaru XV and Isuzu Alterra

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    AFAIK Olx has the most ads, and most of what you can find in other buy and sell sites have the same ads in Olx too. That's where we bought our 2011 Santa Fe last 2014.

I would like to us why do you choose to buy used cars over brand new ones? How was the condition of the used car you bought?. I'm considering of buying used car nalang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    I would like to us why do you choose to buy used cars over brand new ones? How was the condition of the used car you bought?. I'm considering of buying used car nalang.
    Simply because it's cheaper. If I'm picky and patient enough, I can get a car with zero or minimal repair cost for a fraction of the cost of a comparable brand new unit. Even if I do have the money to buy a brand new unit, if I have such option then that's months, or even years worth of gas and routine maintenance money plus upgrades. Oh, and the BIR doesn't notice you as much. 😂

7. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Ask ko lang opinion niyo guys. 2014 Toyota Fortuner MT or 2015 Ford Everest AT. parehas kasi siyang 888k

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ask ko lang opinion niyo guys. 2014 Toyota Fortuner MT or 2015 Ford Everest AT. parehas kasi siyang 888k
    VNT naba yung Fortuner? Yung may hood scoop?

Nasa sayo na. Fortuner will have better resale value come selling time. On paper, power output is the same though the Fortuner should have an edge due to the manual. Seating capacity is the same, though the Everest has more space. I suppose this will boil down to manual versus automatic and perhaps old schools looks versus modern looks.

After looking at the pics, which one do you like more?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    VNT naba yung Fortuner? Yung may hood scoop?

Nasa sayo na. Fortuner will have better resale value come selling time. On paper, power output is the same though the Fortuner should have an edge due to the manual. Seating capacity is the same, though the Everest has more space. I suppose this will boil down to manual versus automatic and perhaps old schools looks versus modern looks.

After looking at the pics, which one do you like more?

Ano pong VNT?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ano pong VNT?

I think I saw the ad you're talking about. Yun ba yung black na parang madumi? VNT na yun. That's variable nozzle turbo, the latest kind Toyota uses.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast