New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikomac View Post
    guys! my dad is selling his 09 innova J vvt-i!

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...oyota+Innova+J

see to appreciate.

NOTE: the picture is not official. photos will be uploaded soon
    Why ? ......

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Why ? ......
    Gas bills too high, perhaps? It is a 2.0 liter gasoline engine after all, one that on paper seems to be quite underpowered given the Innova's truck based chassis and MPV body.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Go for Innova...ung issue sa D4D or CRDI I believe na correct na sa2010 models onwards.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    as a car broker for brand new cars i would simply suggest the innova. toyota is known for creating good balance between being practical with a hint of good tech and design. both the innova and the vios are the most practical vehicles i have ever seen come to the phil market. the adventure is a good option but the innova variants still beat it. practical ang innova coz you get almost the ride height of a compact suv( youll be using it in bicol) and the seating capacity of a mini van. the toyota brand itself is a reselling advertisement on its own already which adds as a very good factor. if you want to customize it, hindi ka mauubusan options as well. besides as has already been quoted, its your option for the automatic tranny between the two.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advie ss or innova e