New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Sa choices mo FORD FIESTA 1.4 m/t hatchback 1st vote ko, 2nd goes to mazda 2 1.3 m/t. okey din naman hyundai accent 1.4 m/t downside nya compare sa dalawa no abs and airbags pero sya ang low in price compare to the two.kaya swak din sa budget.:D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    Not the same engine, but same floorpan, suspension, brakes and so. And an uncle of mine had a rollover with a previous-gen Fiesta some years ago due to a wheel hub failure back in 2005, and it was a 2004 model, almost new.
    ah, i see. I have also read a lot of people complaining about problems with the new fiesta, like bubbles forming on the headlights and taillights, suspension problems etc...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.C._28 View Post
    Sa choices mo FORD FIESTA 1.4 m/t hatchback 1st vote ko, 2nd goes to mazda 2 1.3 m/t. okey din naman hyundai accent 1.4 m/t downside nya compare sa dalawa no abs and airbags pero sya ang low in price compare to the two.kaya swak din sa budget.:D
    I see, thanks for all the feedback, pag-iisipan ko na lang ng maayos. By next week, hopefully magakadecision na ako. But as of now, I am really leaning towards the Honda City. Siguro, sa opinyon ko lang, and to all the people na kilala ko na may honda, eto na siguro ang ok. In terms of brand recognition and reliability... wala pa naman silang mga complain eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Honda city ka na lang dahil 1st car mo yan di ba? kasi mas tatagal mo yan gamitin, kami nga ni Mrs pinagpipilian din namin yan mga napipili mo pero baka mag HONDA Jazz na lang kami dahil sa dami ng mga nababasa ko na problema sa Ford at Mazda. siguro dahil bago pa lang din sila sa market, next year siguro ay maayos na yung mga issues na yan. Kaya kami next year na lang talaga kukuha ulit, hintay hintay sa mga bagong parating na modelo ng kotse!

Seems like the City is the most suitable option for you, but it still does worth to take a look at the Toyota Vios.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrikez View Post
    Honda city ka na lang dahil 1st car mo yan di ba? kasi mas tatagal mo yan gamitin, kami nga ni Mrs pinagpipilian din namin yan mga napipili mo pero baka mag HONDA Jazz na lang kami dahil sa dami ng mga nababasa ko na problema sa Ford at Mazda. siguro dahil bago pa lang din sila sa market, next year siguro ay maayos na yung mga issues na yan. Kaya kami next year na lang talaga kukuha ulit, hintay hintay sa mga bagong parating na modelo ng kotse!
    Thanks po sir enrikez. tama po, first car ko nga po. Salamat po talaga sa lahat ng tulong, nakapgbayad na aq ng deposit for the City, just waiting for the availability of the color I want.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    Seems like the City is the most suitable option for you, but it still does worth to take a look at the Toyota Vios.
    Yes sir, I'm glad I asked around for opinions... Thanks for all the insights. City na nga po.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I vote for the city

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    I vote for the city
    yes, that is what I have decided on. just waiting for the availability of the unit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Advice for a Newbie in Buying My First Car: Fiesta or City or Others?