New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If you're going Jazz, get a gen2 nonCVT. '14 & older.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Gotcha! Will take a look! Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If they are in good shape, they will be fine. Travs won’t like them recent City or Jazz as they are CVTs. Hehehe

Hehe...I skipped them new, I'd stay farther away from them used.Accent CRDI 2017 vs Mazda 2 2018 (Repo)....Don't get me wrong, besides the Mazda2 hatch (got it for its size, so space wasn't a factor) I love to daily? The GE Jazz, The Gen2 Yaris('13 & older) are among them lil cars I would if I were looking now. All nonCVT.Accent CRDI 2017 vs Mazda 2 2018 (Repo)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    is the interior a deal breaker for you? besides the space i personally feel the mazda is a bit more put together in feel and style.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    is the interior a deal breaker for you? besides the space i personally feel the mazda is a bit more put together in feel and style.
    I love the interior of M2, feels premium than accent.

Its just that my concern about M2 are the parts, trusted mechanics outside casa, FC.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mc.jayronn View Post

Its just that my concern about M2 are the parts, trusted mechanics outside casa, FC.

The kodo Skyactiv Mazdas share lotsa common parts. The 2 & the 1.5Sky 3 practically share the same engine except for the compression & header system. FC is pretty much there w/ its class. Maintenance & parts help? I think you've come to the right forum, sir. Tsikot is a rich resource of valuable info. We're all here to learn & share.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Would get hatch Mazda 2 over Accent. But if Mazda 2 sedan, di ko talaga type looks.

Accent feels cheap talaga sa loob. Very nice engine though. More powerful and efficient than the Mazda. Not that the Mazda is anemic, talagang maganda lang engine ng Accent.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mc.jayronn View Post

kun parts and trusted mechanics outside casa that situation would be very similar to the hyundai I think. so you need not worry about that. FC would be though so you should think about that.

siguro you should choose the hyundai if you are most happy or after sheer fuel economy and the low end grunt of the diesel.

kun refinement, interior, or you enjoy spirited driving especially on twisty roads then mazda it is.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    is that hyundai accent manual transmission? masarap i-drive ang diesel.. kahit manual.. lakas ng low end torque..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    is that hyundai accent manual transmission? masarap i-drive ang diesel.. kahit manual.. lakas ng low end torque..
    There are mt/at trans available online. There are lots of them.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Would get hatch Mazda 2 over Accent. But if Mazda 2 sedan, di ko talaga type looks.

Accent feels cheap talaga sa loob. Very nice engine though. More powerful and efficient than the Mazda. Not that the Mazda is anemic, talagang maganda lang engine ng Accent.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Somehow I agree with this one, was only able to seat on both cars. M2 really makes you feel its premium experience.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast