New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi mga sir at ma'am, need lang ur advice po. I got a 94 civic lx na lagi may sira, i want 2 sell it then buy a 96-97 mazda 323, tight budget eh. Is this a good move? Ok ba performance and maintenance ng mazda? Pls help, thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For me, don't. Pagawa mo na lang civic mo, instead of buying a new one. Atleast in your civic, you know what to repair. Dun sa mazda, you don't. To make things safe, keep you civic, pagawa mo na lang then ok na.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thnx sir 4 advice. Kaso lng carburator p skn magastos b f i replace it wid an efi engine? Wat f sell it den buy a civic esi instead?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Paalala lang po, bawal po ang text speak dito sa tsikot forums. Salamat.

Anyhows, I don't have an idea how much would be the convertion of the carburator engine cost. May I ask first sir/mam how much is your budget for the car?

For the meantime, I`d recommend you to buy a newer car with an EFi engine -- sorry for me not knowing that the civic lx is carb powered engine -- For that, you will have less worries on the upcoming blending of ethanol to the other types of gasolines that are sold here in RP. But, don't expect to save more for it's fuel cost because using E-10 in your vehicle lessens the car's fuel efficiency. But again sir/mam make sure that the car is in the greatest condition it can be, but you shouldn't expect a " sasakyan na lang " vehicle.

:twocents:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Ceazar po, sorry i wasn't aware of the ruling. Budget wise, kaya siguro up to 150k, I'm looking into buying either a sentra 96-97 series3 or un nga 97 mazda glxi. Sir thank you sa insights nyo, if i have the budget nga i would prefer suv's coz i just got a new baby

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    150k? Get a big body GLI.

94 civic lx for a 97 mazda 323