New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by supermak View Post
    what do you mean by dumudulo? Ung 1.5G naman daw na vios ok naman daw speed nya for hway and city at sobrang tipid daw talaga sa FC.
    Sa high-rpm range yung power, sa rektahan.

Oo, mabilis iyang Vios. Lalo na yung 1.5MT. Ta's talagang matipid. And madali lang i-maintain kasi kahit sinong taxi driver kabisado makina niyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    get the civic! pero kung may iba ka pang choice, mag-focus TDCi M/T ka nalang na 2nd hand

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd get the FD for the performance, the performance potential that comes with it, the low fuel consumption in proportion to the level of performance and the space. The Altis is a nice, inoffensive, reliable and efficient car. But there's nothing particularly special about it either. Vios? A bit too small I should say. Especially if you're 6 ft tall. I wouldn't be getting the 1.8L Focus. Power output at 1.6L levels coupled with an old 4 speed A/T means FC isn't particularly spectacular and performance not worth the gas bills you would be paying.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I'd get the civic if you want sporty ride...altis for comfortable ride but I don't think you can get a civic with 400K budget.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
400k Budget, 07 Altis vs 07 Civic vs 07/08 Vios vs 07/08 Focus HB