New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    You can chance upon a used Fiesta 2015 for 400k. It is much better in terms of ride and comfort against a Brio.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    You can chance upon a used Fiesta 2015 for 400k. It is much better in terms of ride and comfort against a Brio.
    Yes bro tama po kayo. Honestly para sa akin ok na ok ang Ford Fiesta. 350k meron kana 2015 Titanium variant

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For your frame masikip ang brio.

I just did a search on OLX using your requirements, mostly ang results ay vios. May naligaw na APV at previous gen montero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I sold my 2015 Altis last year for 575k.

You might be able to find a similar deal this year for 500k for a 2015 compact car. Much better than any subcompact or minicar IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm also on the buying track.
    i also have almera in my list, but there simply is very little tsikoteer feedback! and whatever is here, lists potential problems, which the other contributor affirmed.
    and every other day, a new model drives in...
    i'm now strongly considering a used innova. i have had very good experience with it.

try innova po. dagdag kayo ng more.
    I'm considering Almera because of the feedback about size. Nakasakay na ko sa Almera but just as a passenger so I don't have first hand experience pag nasa driver seat na.

I cannot stretch my budget any further unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Brio interior is a tad plasticky. But everything feels sturdy. I have a friend who drives a Brio Amaze. The side profile takes a lot of getting used to. But then again, its a Honda and for gasoline-powered cars I'd take a Honda over a Hyundai or Kia any day.

If you plan on replacing the car in a few years though, perhaps you can consider the Accent. Lots of bank repossessed units...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    No issue for me if plasticky as long as its well built. I'll check it out if I get the chance. Right now the concern is really on the leg room department.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I dont have a lot of feedback about Fiesta but since you mentioned that 400k is possible, I might consider it now. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    For your frame masikip ang brio.

I just did a search on OLX using your requirements, mostly ang results ay vios. May naligaw na APV at previous gen montero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I've seen a couple of Vios units pero yung Montero na 2015 and up, really?

Thanks guys for the feedback appreciate it

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Ano yung transmission na ginagamit sa Fiesta? Powershift parin ba? I'd only consider the Fiesta if it comes with a conventional slushbox.

Siguro yung naliligaw na Montero assume balance?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    ^Ano yung transmission na ginagamit sa Fiesta? Powershift parin ba? I'd only consider the Fiesta if it comes with a conventional slushbox.

Siguro yung naliligaw na Montero assume balance?

The newer gen Fiesta (2014 onwards) comes with an updated TCM for their DCT tranny. Opt for the 1.0L Ecoboost (3-cylinder turbo) as it matches well to the DCT compared to the 1.5L NA engine. DCT is fine if you drive it like it should and not like an ordinary AT.

Only the previous model 1.4L Fiesta comes with the traditional AT tranny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12