New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hindi na praktical yung GSR pare..just get the Civic..or maybe if you're patient and could save some more get an altis 1.6..may makukuha ng 400t or less..i think it's more reliable, even sa parts..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    how about the Ford Lynx RS, meron na bang less than 400K nito? If i were in the same position as you, i would look at this model, if i could find one.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hehe. hirap mag decide? anu nga kaya? up until now.i cant think of a better car.

* sir ram0722

ganun ba talaga kalakas ang fuel consumption ng SIR? hehe.it will require a gas station? grabe,hehe para bang naka 2.0 na makina ka na din? baka mag civic na dimension body nalang ako siguro?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Good evening sir! I own a civic 2001 AT and I bought this second hand at 400K last August, 2006. The FC is good at 10KM/L makati - las pinas. Maganda porma nito, maganda interior, maluwag. Though, I must say na maganda tlga stock ang civic na 2000 pababa, maganda rin naman ang new dimension kung i-drop ito kahit stock wheels, without tint.. gwapo tignan.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Matakaw lng ang SIR pag naghataw hataw ka. Pag pino naman drive mo, parang 1.6L ang FC mo. 7-8.5 km/l City Driving

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ok din pla ang SIR. pero civic dimension body interior looks good. hehe. cant decide. hehe, how about a second hand jazz 2005 model IDSI MT? 450k?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post
    i just found out something from http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph/...php?news_id=60

do you think, it will be wiser to buy a brand new car(mitsu lancer glx manual) and pay it monthly for 5-6 years than having a second hand car?
    personally, i would get a new car, although you have a monthly obligation to fulfill, most of the time (if you dont get a lemon) you don't have to worry about repairs and stuff that is associated with 4-5 year old cars, unless the seller, you know personally and know how he/she has treated the prospective car that is for sale. any seller would always put their best foot forward and hide the potential deal breakers although 2nd hand car dealers are much worst than private sellers, and if inevitably you have to buy 2nd hand, better have a good and knowledgeable mechanic on hand to help you assess the car before you purchase it.

based on your prospects: i choose the civic vti than the sir (because of fuel economy). but for those not on your list, an altis can be a good reliable car.

good luck and hope you find your dream ride (new or 2nd hand).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    il go for civic......mas mataas lang konti maintenance kesa sa toyota....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    altis? that sounds good but isnt it expensive? i mean, can i buy an altis with the budget that i have?

about the BNEW car? kaya ko kaya un?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
330 k - 350 k budget for a second hand car. what should i buy?