New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    My vote goes to Focus TDCi haha! It looks cool for me, pati yung engine hands down
    Too expensive. Cheapest secondhand so far is 700-800k pesos for a first-gen.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    where can I get a 500k tdci? sana hindi submerged

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Maybe from a good relative or friend of yours who happens to own one and likes to sell it.

Well ... I think the ghia sells cheaper.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Too expensive. Cheapest secondhand so far is 700-800k pesos for a first-gen.
    cheapest my officemate scouted for 3mos, saw and bought was 720K Gen1 TDCi.. confirmed non-Ondoy car to... out of budget to for TS..

brand new ka na lang brader.. add another 100K sa budget mo and you'll get a very decent brand new ride... maraming all-in promos ngaun.. no need to worry about the LTO/compre etc fees..

i10 is the best choice na walang shellout na extra.. cute ito!
    Last edited by badbadtz.carlo; January 3rd, 2010 at 09:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef_10 View Post
    where can I get a 500k tdci? sana hindi submerged
    Wait for Tuason Racing to blow one up. I'm sure they'll sell it to you cheap, with the assorted bits of debris and engine parts in a box in the back seat.

Well, the racecar doesn't have a backseat... but hey! That gives it lots of cargo space! :lol:

Sadly, no, they haven't blown one up yet... though they've destroyed quite a few brakes (really heavy car for a racer).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    The 2nd hand Vios takes the cake. Warranty should cover some problems that might occur so no added expenses besides the cash out for the purchase.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ako din, vios 08-09 model para may warranty pa rin. pero kung gusto ng laruan- SiR na lang...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Wait for Tuason Racing to blow one up. I'm sure they'll sell it to you cheap, with the assorted bits of debris and engine parts in a box in the back seat.

Well, the racecar doesn't have a backseat... but hey! That gives it lots of cargo space! :lol:

Sadly, no, they haven't blown one up yet... though they've destroyed quite a few brakes (really heavy car for a racer).
    that's <300k of blown up bits of spare parts :D

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^ Maybe from a good relative or friend of yours who happens to own one and likes to sell it.
    i asked a relative if she could sell me her tdci for 500k and she looked at me funny :twak:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    brand new ka na lang sir..

i10

dagdag lang nang konti:

vios
    avanza j

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
300-500k car