New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Hi, I was on the market in buying a brand new Innova but my friend offered me a Toyota and a Mazda 2017-2018 model with 13k+ mileage and 20k+ mileage, respectively.

I'd like to ask if the warranty (like Yojin 3 free service) can be transferred to me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirqwe View Post
    Hi, I was on the market in buying a brand new Innova but my friend offered me a Toyota and a Mazda 2017-2018 model with 13k+ mileage and 20k+ mileage, respectively.

I'd like to ask if the warranty (like Yojin 3 free service) can be transferred to me.
    I think Yun warranty and yojin 3 it will be on the Mazda car and not on the owner? Not sure though. Basta meron ka nun service booklet for the free yojin3 and yun plate number naman ng car naka record sa casa.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Go to mazda and inquire.

Seriously, they should honor the sale and carry over the warranty

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post
    I think Yun warranty and yojin 3 it will be on the Mazda car and not on the owner? Not sure though. Basta meron ka nun service booklet for the free yojin3 and yun plate number naman ng car naka record sa casa.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Yes dapat ma transfer.. may page pa yata sa booklet for new owner.. to inform the dealer

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017

For Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, of which I have personal experience for, yes warranty is unit dependent, thus transferable.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020

Ang alam ko warranty ma transfer din

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Para sigurado, try mo contact Toyota or Mazda para meron kang peace of mind

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    I'm in the middle of a first gen Celica repair, and the current engine, a 2.2L 20R, is having compression issues along with stall problems, my owners manual says compression should be around 150, but I'm getting 90 in each cylinder, and with 120k miles on the motor, i am considering getting it completely rebuilt.

The issue with that is, id spend the same, or maybe slightly less rebuilding this engine, than buying an early model 22R engine from a shop, getting the head on my engine rebuilt, and making the hybrid.

Would the extra 80hp and 100 lbs/ft be worth $3500?

Or should i consider something else to swap in? If so, what would i need to change to make it work?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonMicah1 View Post
    I'm in the middle of a first gen Celica repair, and the current engine, a 2.2L 20R, is having compression issues along with stall problems, my owners manual says compression should be around 150, but I'm getting 90 in each cylinder, and with 120k miles on the motor, i am considering getting it completely rebuilt.

The issue with that is, id spend the same, or maybe slightly less rebuilding this engine, than buying an early model 22R engine from a shop, getting the head on my engine rebuilt, and making the hybrid.

Would the extra 80hp and 100 lbs/ft be worth $3500?tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Or should i consider something else to swap in? If so, what would i need to change to make it work?

issue solved!!