New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I've read from an article that the new gen Jimny will use Suzuki’s new 1.5-litre K15B engine. Similar with the new gen Ertiga and planned facelifted Ciaz.

Ayus yan, bagay sa new tranny niya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    I have the Silver GL M/T 2020 release, it has a bigger infotainment system compared to the 2019 release, but basically same other features.

I upgraded the tires to BF Goodrich 235/70 R15 and the Infotainment system to Growl Audio.

I am currently doing 12.5km/L on city driving. Was able to do 16km/L at the expressway at 90-100kph.

Am enjoying the car very much, being old-school in form and in most features. Also, it’s quite a head turner especially with the new tires.

Planning to place Front Runner roof rack as soon as the COVID crisis abates (hopefully soon).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rd81 View Post
    I have the Silver GL M/T 2020 release, it has a bigger infotainment system compared to the 2019 release, but basically same other features.

I upgraded the tires to BF Goodrich 235/70 R15 and the Infotainment system to Growl Audio.

I am currently doing 12.5km/L on city driving. Was able to do 16km/L at the expressway at 90-100kph.

Am enjoying the car very much, being old-school in form and in most features. Also, it’s quite a head turner especially with the new tires.

Planning to place Front Runner roof rack as soon as the COVID crisis abates (hopefully soon).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grats, sir. Great color choice! Which BFGs have you? Pics, plans & more plans, please.2019 Suzuki Jimny

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Thx for sharing, I like Suzuki.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123