New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Same bro. Got 23 km/L at 80 kph average for the entire stretch of NLEX.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    This is for CR-V diesel, right? I can't use cruise control at exactly 80 because it will​ downshift at 5th gear when I go uphill so I maintain it at 83 kph.

I admit that this speed requires a lot of discipline on my part. Thanks to cruise control, I am able to do it. Otherwise, I really can't as I have "lead foot".

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    This is for CR-V diesel, right? I can't use cruise control at exactly 80 because it will​ downshift at 5th gear when I go uphill so I maintain it at 83 kph.

I admit that this speed requires a lot of discipline on my part. Thanks to cruise control, I am able to do it. Otherwise, I really can't as I have "lead foot".
    No it's the Civic.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    No it's the Civic.

I find this hard to believe! If it were the likes of Eon, Wigo, etc., but for a Civic with a 1.8 L displacement? I'm really outdated with technology...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I find this hard to believe! If it were the likes of Eon, Wigo, etc., but for a Civic with a 1.8 L displacement? I'm really outdated with technology...
    CVT helps a lot. 1400 rpm at 80 kph.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Wow, a lot of patience and discipline to maintain 80/83 the whole stretch of NLEX! Even with cruise control.. sometimes it's difficult to resist the urge to step on it especially when there's a very wide open road in front of you.

Same bro. Got 23 km/L at 80 kph average for the entire stretch of NLEX.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Wow, a lot of patience and discipline to maintain 80/83 the whole stretch of NLEX! Even with cruise control.. sometimes it's difficult to resist the urge to step on it especially when there's a very wide open road in front of you.
    I felt that way when I didn't drive on expressways as frequently as I do now. I would always max out the car and enjoy the road.

It gets repetitive at some point and nowadays I just try to amuse myself in other ways, like trying to maximize FC while discovering the discography of the Beatles 2018 fortuner v or 2018 mux luxe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    I felt that way when I didn't drive on expressways as frequently as I do now. I would always max out the car and enjoy the road.

It gets repetitive at some point and nowadays I just try to amuse myself in other ways, like trying to maximize FC while discovering the discography of the Beatles 2018 fortuner v or 2018 mux luxe

Wish I could have the same discipline.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I wish I also have the same discipline as you guys, i tried driving at an average speed of 80kph from my place to shanghai but all I got was 16-17km/li, di ko kaya mag stay ng 80kph, nakakaantok na sa expressway and it's around 330kms distance pa naman

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I wish I also have the same discipline as you guys, i tried driving at an average speed of 80kph from my place to shanghai but all I got was 16-17km/li, di ko kaya mag stay ng 80kph, nakakaantok na sa expressway and it's around 330kms distance pa naman

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk
    walang cruz control?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910