New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Been driving for more than 20 years already and most of it was a car from 1999 that doesnt have a back up sensor nor a camera.... you feel like you won't need them until you get to try them yourself. Recently been driving one of the modern cars that have all the tech gadgets (sensors, camera, etc) and i must say they really add safety to your driving. Was in tagaytay the other night and it was raining hard and foggy. Couldnt really see that much from the side/rear mirror and bad weather but the backup camera helped a lot. So it's not really to each his own... these safety techs are added benefits, I'm sure if your car has them, you'll appreciate it. let us not trash them just because our chosen car doesn't have one.
    Yes I understand that pretty much.. true this enough that this reverse cams are added safety features but then it sometimes if not oftentimes makes one dependent on them that when u drive other cars without such features makes it “difficult” for them to back-up. But then again that is just me. So to each his own if it is a deciding factor when buying new cars... im in my 5th decade of life and learned how to drive when i was 10 years old.. handled many diff cars and today most new cars makes us dependent on their electrical wizardy..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Yes I understand that pretty much.. true this enough that this reverse cams are added safety features but then it sometimes if not oftentimes makes one dependent on them that when u drive other cars without such features makes it “difficult” for them to back-up. But then again that is just me. So to each his own if it is a deciding factor when buying new cars... im in my 5th decade of life and learned how to drive when i was 10 years old.. handled many diff cars and today most new cars makes us dependent on their electrical wizardy..
    Understandable naman na walang backup cam and 2 lang airbags ng V since it's the base model ata. Since most will cheap out sa specs ng base of course.

For the TS, go for the higher trim kung gusto mo talaga Fortuner, kase under spec yung V variant vs the competition.

And it's just a Toyota.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Understandable naman na walang backup cam and 2 lang airbags ng V since it's the base model ata. Since most will cheap out sa specs ng base of course.

For the TS, go for the higher trim kung gusto mo talaga Fortuner, kase under spec yung V variant vs the competition.

And it's just a Toyota.
    I dont know if youre trolling or what, v is the highest variant of toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    I dont know if youre trolling or what, v is the highest variant of toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ay ngek, if ganun pala, then no question na pala dapat to.

Unless the TS wants to spend more for much much less.

"It's a Toyota" means nothing nowadays, more like it's a negative thing already.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ——————————————

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Blindpick nalang if you like both cars hehe.
    Can't decide too since I drive both mux and fortuner.

How about ask your wife and your kids?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Blindpick nalang if you like both cars hehe.
    Can't decide too since I drive both mux and fortuner.

How about ask your wife and your kids?

you are saying, as a driver with experience on both, that it's a hard call to decide which?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Ay ngek, if ganun pala, then no question na pala dapat to.

Unless the TS wants to spend more for much much less.

"It's a Toyota" means nothing nowadays, more like it's a negative thing already.
    to a significant number of buyers, "it's a toyota" means a lot.
    just lookit the local sales figures.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Are you really set on a PPV? I'd give the Terra a look. But for ease of use, fuel efficiency and comfort I'd still get a diesel CR-V.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you are saying, as a driver with experience on both, that it's a hard call to decide which?
    Yes doc hehe.

I can give ts a list on what I like about the two
    Fortuner: the tech and the brown leather seats and ease of driving here in traffic ridden Manila.
    The automatic roll down windows do I really need it, don't think so just a want.

Mux: Ride comfort, space( especially if I move the driver seat back to its farthest position and effortless cruising speed

Btw the one I currently drive is both the 2016 models 4x2 v and 4x2 3.0 LS-A

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast