New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the V is topper than the G.

unless!
    someone sikwated out the G emblem, and replaced it with a V emblem.
    heh heh.
    Wala pong V or G emblem ang fortuner.

Nadidistinguish lang sa beltline, chrome for V and black for G.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    The 2018 fortuner now has 6 sensors and led fogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Wala pong V or G emblem ang fortuner.

Nadidistinguish lang sa beltline, chrome for V and black for G.
    siguro may nagdikit ng V emblem...

i have seen all sorts of add-on emblems...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    but if youre talking about the Rush that i dissed so much, pangit talaga sya sorry.
    See, there you go again. I was not even only talking about that rush comment of yours hahaha.
    So it's ok for you to say "pangit" sa sasakyan ng iba but they can't say negative opinions about the car that you own? But hey, you're the famous OB. I get it

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    See, there you go again. I was not even only talking about that rush comment of yours hahaha.
    So it's ok for you to say "pangit" sa sasakyan ng iba but they can't say negative opinions about the car that you own? But hey, you're the famous OB. I get it
    but of course!
    "i can dish out as well as i can't catch."

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Do car preference differ from country to country. Take for example; in Australia the fortuner doesn't breach the 800 units sold compared to the Mux with sales above 1k units. But here in the Philippines Fortuners are everywhere.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    for us who are experienced drivers, who have driven 15 years up with some of us having the chance to drive abroad.. I am just so curious, do you really require a back up cam on your new or old cars? is it a big factor for you in owning cars?
    I have old and new cars, some with reverse cam some dont. Its a nice fancy thing but not too important for me. so what if walang reverse cam? the simple answer is to each his own...

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Been driving for more than 20 years already and most of it was a car from 1999 that doesnt have a back up sensor nor a camera.... you feel like you won't need them until you get to try them yourself. Recently been driving one of the modern cars that have all the tech gadgets (sensors, camera, etc) and i must say they really add safety to your driving. Was in tagaytay the other night and it was raining hard and foggy. Couldnt really see that much from the side/rear mirror and bad weather but the backup camera helped a lot. So it's not really to each his own... these safety techs are added benefits, I'm sure if your car has them, you'll appreciate it. let us not trash them just because our chosen car doesn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    for us who are experienced drivers, who have driven 15 years up with some of us having the chance to drive abroad.. I am just so curious, do you really require a back up cam on your new or old cars? is it a big factor for you in owning cars?
    I have old and new cars, some with reverse cam some dont. Its a nice fancy thing but not too important for me. so what if walang reverse cam? the simple answer is to each his own...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Do car preference differ from country to country. Take for example; in Australia the fortuner doesn't breach the 800 units sold compared to the Mux with sales above 1k units. But here in the Philippines Fortuners are everywhere.

Definitely yes. Depende sa dealer nila o sa discount na offer nila. Like dito satin dumarami na din montero kasi malaki discount at mas mababa price.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    perhaps the perceived long-term reliability record might?
    heh heh.
    No sir, ako talaga as much as possible I want to have the best compromise lalo na hindi naman biro ang presyo ng sasakyan. Design will always be subjective, but there's no excuse in scrimping on safety.

Bonus na lang yung solid powertrain. 2018 fortuner v or 2018 mux luxe
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post

In AU, the Fortuner is significantly more expensive than the mu-X, tska mas maraming standard equipment sa kanila, plus I don't think buyers are too keen on having the best looking interior, na blow-up lang siguro yung issue sa reviews. It isn't trying to be a luxury vehicle either.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast