New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    I'd still go for the mu-X, the Fortuner's equipment list will never justify the price tag.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk
    perhaps the perceived long-term reliability record might?
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    FORT V vs MUX?

Kung tagtag kasi ang usapan?!

Depende po talaga sa nakasanyan lalo kung ikaw ang nagmamaneho or meron personal/family/company driver..

Kasi once po na talagang kayo po ang nagmamaneho most of the time,

between driving and riding..

malalaman nyo agad...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Bulok po specs ng Fortuner V. Go for the higher trim, yung V ata base model.

My uncle got one last month, na underwhelm ako sa loob.

Liit ng infotainment, then ni-reverse ko nag aantay ako lumabas yung rear view cam, pero wala pala lol.

Tapos 2 airbags lang!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the V is topper than the G.

unless!
    someone sikwated out the G emblem, and replaced it with a V emblem.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Liit ng infotainment, then ni-reverse ko nag aantay ako lumabas yung rear view cam, pero wala pala lol.

Tapos 2 airbags lang!
    Huh? may hang-over po ata ako

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the V is topper than the G.

unless!
    someone sikwated out the G emblem, and replaced it with a V emblem.
    heh heh.
    Confirmed po na meron po akong hang-over

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Should ask the same question to you kung paano mo laitin ang exterior looks ng ibang sasakyan dito. Wala tayong magagawa dyan dahil perspective ng TS yan. Now I'm not saying na pangit ang interior ng mux its just that the TS pointed out the tagtag vs interior looks. So kahit kahit hindi mux ang binangit ng TS and kahit anong brand man yan same opinion pa rin ako if interior vs tagtag ang pag uusapan. Let us stick to what the TS is asking. Now kung safety features na pag uusapan then ibang topic na naman yan.
    for people who just saw a MUX in a showroom, the perception is the interior is cheap. but I have owned it for like 7 months now, if it's really cheap materials then madami na tear or gasgas eto, but it's not easily scratched nor damaged.

but if youre talking about the Rush that i dissed so much, pangit talaga sya sorry. it doesnt look like a bad ass suv. if you ask me, Toyota is duping customers in believing that that car is an SUV buy just fitting suv suspension and higher ground clearance to a body of a Mobilio or Ertiga.

The Fortuner maybe a good car but it lacks one important necessity in today's setting, a reverse cam. for the price, if some say it's only 5k or 10k third party install, eh bakit hinde pa nila maibibigay even on the top of the line version. ALL PPVs have it. dont tell me it's a toyota. Apple had too manufacturer a bigger screen smartphone coz all others have standard sizes at 5in up. if Apple had their way, mag-stick yun sa pinakamaliit na screen coz they think highly of their brand.

personally, I just hate people saying it's a Toyota pero okey lang walang reverse camera. that's a very big car to operate in our compact roads. the reverse cam is not only for the safety of the owner /driver but also of others. pedestrians and other cars.

---

if you're insinuating naman that I am a fanboy of Isuzu. I dont give a damn whichever you or they prefer. im just stating facts based on ownership, not opinions na nakuha lang sa first visit sa showroom

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Tapos 2 airbags lang!
    Sarcasm? 🤣✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Sarcasm? 🤣✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    high standards, more likely.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Like one poster put it -- mux has more features, safety and non-safety, than the fortuner. So it is more value for money than the fort. Personally, I like the fort better simply because of the looks, and simply because one cannot argue with toyota's bullet-proof reliability. But if I let my brain and wallet decide, the mux will surely get the vote.
    this is something that I cannot reconcile. when the say Toyota, it's reliable. for me, all japanese PPVs are reliable, Mitsu, Isuzu, Nissan. Isuzu is even more reliable than Toyota because it can still run non-synthetic oil on its engine. Put this on the latest generation Fortuner or Montero, medyo kabahan kayo. now is that really reliable?

what if dinala sa afghanistan or africa ang Fortuner / Montero, and because of the situation there, regular engine oil lang available, now that is my question? will these cars run at optimum reliability given the setting .

in Australia, it was reviewed that the current Pajero can take diesel with 20-30% water contamination and still traverse the outback. now, that's reliable, ilan km crossing the Australian desert, not enough for one full tank. if you pass by a house with a measily small buisines diesel filling station that's not top 3 , the Pajero can still run and continue its quest. nows that reliable.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what is the movie arab terrorist's pick up of choice?

i didn't know that mineral oil is not recommended for the latest-model forts and montys...
    Last edited by dr. d; June 28th, 2018 at 01:20 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast